Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Good News
Created On 4/28/09 10:45 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Aba
Senior Supporter

4/28/09 10:45 AM
User is offline View users profile

I would like to share some good news Ema is pregnant and I"YH will be giving birth just after Sukus.
B"H her eating has been quite healthy for the past 3 to 4 months. Since this development would make my user name obsolete I asked the admin to change it to just Aba.

Kol Tuv,
Aba and Ema

-------------------------
"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." - Coach John Wooden

Bottom

killedlastyear
Senior Supporter

4/28/09 6:20 PM

mazel tov! or whatever you say when someone is pregnant! pass the message on to Ema as well please!
That definitely is great news!

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

4/28/09 9:31 PM

May we all share simchas together.

(P.S. Any plans on changing the cow?)

Bottom

Aba
Senior Supporter

4/29/09 9:15 AM

Thank you.
>P.S. Any plans on changing the cow?
I kind of like the cow, I thought it adds some silliness/comedy relief to an overly stressful forum, seriously.
Besides it can represent so many ideas:
hard work
the paruh adumah is a cow so it can represent Hashem helps us being metahor ourselves
my high cholesterol

... besides don't Jews supposedly have horns anyway?

Kol Tuv,
Aba
P.S I apologize I didn't put this in the happy postings thread.

"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." - Coach John Wooden

Edited: 4/29/09 at 4:47 PM by Aba

Bottom

killedlastyear
Senior Supporter

4/29/09 4:45 PM

(i like the cow).

Bottom

downandout
Senior Supporter

4/29/09 9:00 PM

Besha'ah tova. May she have an easy pregnancy and childbirth...

I want to love my life. My desire is what counts.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

5/3/09 3:33 AM

Yeah, for aba and ema. mooooooooo. I hope it goes easy and well.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.