Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Kesivah Ve'chasimah Tovah
Created On 9/17/09 9:53 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

downandout
Senior Supporter

9/17/09 9:53 PM

Just wanted to wish everybody a kesivah ve'chasimah tovah. I hope you all have a meaningful Rosh Hashana - even if you're not in Shul (like me ). May Hashem grant all your wishes, and may you all be written in the Book of Life.
I will really be davvening for all of you - you mean so much to me - you've all helped me so much over the past year - I'm crying as I think about it.
Have a Gut gebentsht yahr.

-------------------------
I want to love my life. My desire is what counts.

Bottom

ChannieL
Junior Supporter

9/17/09 11:08 PM

Hey! I know I'm new here, but I also wanted to wish everyone a chag sameach and a shana tova u'metuka - a sweet new year of health, happiness, and peace.

Yehiyeh Tov

Bottom

little sheep
Supporter

9/18/09 1:22 PM
User is offline View users profile

to you too!

~LS

"I'm getting better and better every day, in every way, with the help of Yud-Kay-Vav-Kay"~Rabbi Label Lam

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

9/20/09 11:27 PM

Gemar chasima toiva for a good and sweet year.

Bottom

Aba
Senior Supporter

9/23/09 1:50 PM
User is offline View users profile

Gemar Chasima Tova to everyone.
May we all be zocheh to happy and health lives,
to build a Bais Neman B'Yisroel, and
to sit in the Sukkah of Livyason Bimhayrah Bymaynu.

Aba, Ema and the kids.

"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." - Coach John Wooden

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.