Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: It's been quite
Created On 4/6/11 8:37 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

hugs
Senior Supporter

4/6/11 8:37 PM

It's been rather quite on this site in the last week or two. Is it because Pesach is around the corner or some other reason that I don't know?
I hope no news is good news!!
((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

Bottom

killedlastyear
Senior Supporter

4/7/11 12:29 AM

I know. I come on here from time to time, but don't really have enooough time to actually post stuff.
A shame, because this site is such a good tool for many of us. We should take more advantage of it!
How have things been for you?

Bottom

hugs
Senior Supporter

4/7/11 7:40 AM

Killedlastyear, I totally hear what your saying. I come on to quickly check up on things but that's about it...
Things are b''H good here. I just got the all clear from my Dr. I don't have to go back to the psych for another 3 months!!! That's the longest stretch of not seeing him for me. I'm very excited! He also told me that if I'm ok for the 3 months then we're going to start lowering my meds!! I'm thrilled!!!
Anyway, enough about me. How are you doing? How's life? Are you ok these days?
Hope you have a great day!

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

4/7/11 8:11 PM

Congrats! You have come such a long way!
a lynn

Bottom

yanky
Supporter

4/10/11 4:52 PM

That's great news Hugs!

I often don't post, because I am feeling SO lousy that I can't even do THAT!

Bottom

hugs
Senior Supporter

4/10/11 7:07 PM

Yanky, I'm so sorry!! I wish that you would feel good enough to post. Do you think posting helps your mood or just builds on the upset mood? I'm just curious... I think when I was depressed it just made it worse cuz by writing down what I thought or felt made it seem so much more real or set in stone. Know what I'm saying?

Bottom

yanky
Supporter

4/11/11 11:51 AM

Thank you, Hugs.

I know what you are saying, but I think in my case posting really doesn't change my mood one way or the other.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

4/12/11 2:51 PM
User is offline View users profile

Hope you feel better soon!!
hang in there!!

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

6/2/11 7:16 PM

Yes. Keep posting when you can. people are affected more than you might think.
a lynn

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

6/3/11 12:45 PM

Thank you Dr. Lynn, i agree that people are affected more than u think. I rediscovered this site a couple of weeks ago and have been 'hanging on' to posts that affected me - even from ages ago.
I'm also aware of that from my perspective and have been preventing myself from posting what I'm really thinking and feeling bc afraid of hurting/triggering others who may read it... Anyone have an opinion on this?

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

6/6/11 12:04 AM

I used to be afraid of posting for fear of what other people would think/say. I would constantly think it's so stupid what I'm posting or the liking and as well that it might be triggering to someone. But then I realized that it really did help to post so I began slowly slowly posting. The same is with you, you have to begin slowly and eventually you'll get used to posting..... Just my two sense take it or leave it don't even know if it makes sense...........

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/6/11 9:48 PM
User is offline View users profile

i wish i had that! instead i get so low i post anything hopeless or so high that im obnoxious, but ive been trying to control myslef, and cuz i have no computer time lately, its kinda working... but when im normal (i forgot what that is already) im to scared to post

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.