Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Death
Created On 2/16/12 3:56 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

hugs
Senior Supporter

2/16/12 3:56 PM

This is all I'm thinking about. I am completely finished. Nothing seems manageable anymore. I am planning on the when, how, what etc to do it. It really seems the only way out of e/t. You can't imagine the pain right now.
NO, I REFUSE to go back to the hospital. They just think I'm doing it cuz I wanna be there. Hahahaha, if only they'd know.

Finished.

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

2/16/12 6:14 PM

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

2/16/12 6:20 PM

Hey Hugs why don't you call your psychiatrist he'll be able to help you figure out what to do and if he feels like you need the hospital he'll tell you to go and maybe that is the solution right now, I know it's not ideal but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. I'm sorry your in so much pain is there any way I can be of any help? lots of (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Bottom

Messed up
Supporter

2/16/12 6:55 PM

I wish I had some advice or words to say to support u, hugs, but right now my mind is blank. But I'm posting cuz I just want to let u know that I really feel for you. (((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Hang on!!!!!!!

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

2/17/12 3:23 PM
User is offline View users profile

ditto!
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

2/18/12 10:50 PM

Ditto here too.
((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))
When you're so down, it can only get better from here.

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

2/20/12 10:01 PM

How you doing hugs? Feeling any better?

Bottom

lookin'up
Supporter

3/25/12 11:28 PM

I can only repeat what hopefulmommy wrote in different words. when it seems like it can't get any worse, that's when the Yeshua comes.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.