Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Paining
Created On 4/29/12 10:22 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ayelet_hashachar
Supporter

4/29/12 10:22 PM

Sometimes all I want is to cry and be comforted and nurtured. This world sometime seems like such a lie, it pains me. So many people suffering from mental illness and not getting help because no one is perceptive or caring enough to notice, or from fear of stigma, aka "What if people talk?" I love people who truly empathize and nurture, who tell me my pain pains them. The stigma to me is heartbreaking and infuriating. I don't understand what purpose it serves. Sometimes all I want to do is cry a sea of tears, an outpour of my raw emotions...Sometimes I feel as if I am pained because I seek truth in a world of lies...

Anyone with me on this one?

-------------------------
Let's just say G-d knew I had a sense of humor.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

4/30/12 6:05 AM

"This world sometime seems like such a lie, it pains me."
it says that this world is an 'almo dishikro', a world of lies.

"So many people suffering from mental illness and not getting help because no one is perceptive or caring enough to notice, or from fear of stigma, aka "What if people talk?"
things are improving, though it’s not yet perfect.

"I love people who truly empathize and nurture, who tell me my pain pains them."
they tell the story of two drunks sitting on a bench. suddenly one drunk turns to the other and says,"you don't love me." the other drunk says, "no, i do love you." the first drunk says again, "no, you don't love me." the other says, "why do you say i don't love you." the first, "ok, tell me what's paining me." the other, "how should i know what's paining you?" the first, "that's why i said you don't love me. if you loved me, you would know what's paining me."

"The stigma to me is heartbreaking and infuriating. I don't understand what purpose it serves. Sometimes all I want to do is cry a sea of tears, an outpour of my raw emotions..."
you're not alone.

"Sometimes I feel as if I am pained because I seek truth in a world of lies..."
You are at least searching for truth. It’s the people who don’t search, who are to be truly pitied.

may we share good news very soon.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

5/7/12 10:40 AM
User is offline View users profile

Tottaly with you on that!!!!!
(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

5/7/12 11:25 AM

I agree with gad. stick with the seekers with open hearts! you are not alone!
a lynn

Bottom

ayelet_hashachar
Supporter

5/8/12 2:05 AM

Awww, thanks guys

-------------------------
Let's just say G-d knew I had a sense of humor.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.