Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Tobthe site administrator
Created On 8/28/13 12:05 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

toy123
Senior Supporter

8/28/13 12:05 AM

I think it's about time you do something about mimi. Either ban her from this site since she anyhow considers it a crazy people site or make her say I'm sorry or explain herself. It is your responsibility to make sure this is a safe site and not have anyone make fun of others and that is exactly what mimi is doing. She hurt me badly in a time of crisis and I deserve justice. She can't just go on to writing posts and most definitely not hurtful ones and not have some sort of consequence....

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/28/13 12:33 AM

Toy, its great to see you standing up for yourself and expressing yourself! Some people might try to quiet you down but don't listen to them! You need to assert yourself when someone hurts you like that for no good reason.

Try emailing the administrator directly at:
admin@frumsupport.com

Kol Hakovod to you!
People in society always rush to defend the offender. We need to stand behind the victim!!

You did absolutely nothing to offend Mimi she was hurtful for no reason. As a society we cannot let something like this just blow over. We wouldn't even be doing Mimi a favor because for her to succeed in society she needs to learn what's acceptable and what's not.

No one wants to see Machlokos and I hate it too.
This Machlokos needs to stop.

Mimi, I beg you please make amends or at least explain yourself so that everyone can move forward with a spirit of love and forgiveness. If you made a mistake that's ok we all make mistakes and make amends and move on...

Mimi, please don't leave everyone here in limbo. We don't know what to think. We feel hurt and ignored. We want to love and respect you please allow us to by at least an acknowledgement..

Edited: 8/28/13 at 12:50 AM by MoMo

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

8/28/13 1:26 AM

I sent an email to dr Lynn's practice, letting him know that a moderator is needed here quickly.

Hopefully this will resolve the matter, and there will be peace in Israel.

I assume that dr Lynn will moderate this very soon.

In the meantime, I strongly recommend that everyone maintain a ceasefire, and allow the moderator to do his thing.

Edited: 8/28/13 at 1:26 AM by gad

Bottom

Admin
Administrator

8/28/13 6:59 PM

toy123,

This issue was recently brought to my attention by some FS members.

I feel terrible that you were hurt by another member in such a way. FrumSupport is supposed to be a safe place were people support each other and not c"v the other way around.

I will do my best to bring a resolution to this situation as soon as possible. In the meantime I ask of all the members to please continue supporting each other and not let this incident destroy the wonderful atmosphere of the site.

Thanks,
Admin

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

8/29/13 12:24 AM

Thank you very much.

Hope to hear good news.

Kesiva vichasima toivo for a good and sweet year

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/29/13 11:58 AM

Edited: 8/29/13 at 12:08 PM by I'mTrying

Bottom

Admin
Administrator

9/10/13 4:21 PM

To all Frumsupporters,

I would to let you know that the problem has been resolved (although not in the way I would have liked to).

It is very important to be clear that FrumSupport is a place of care and support. There is no place here for sinas chinam and machlokes.

For the sake of peace, I would also like to ask that in the future, in case anyone posts a hateful message, that I be notified. I will do my best to remove such posts as soon as possible. It is never helpful to respond to such posts as they only help fan the fire.

I would like to wish everyone a gmar chasima tova and a year of refuos and yeshuos!
Admin

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

9/10/13 5:37 PM

Thank you for your efforts.

May everyone involved, together with all of klal yisroel, have a Gemar chasima toivo for a good and sweet year.

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

9/11/13 12:24 PM

Thank you, Admin! And amein to Gad's bracha!

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

9/12/13 10:25 AM

Thanks.
alynn

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.