Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: INTRODUCING...CHAZKEINU ORGANIZATION
Created On 2/20/16 11:20 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Chazkeinu
Junior Supporter

2/20/16 11:20 PM

CHAZKEINU - "Strenghthen ourselves through strengthening each other

WHAT IS CHAZKEINU?

Chazkeinu is an upcoming organization that seeks to provide “chizuk,” strength to all Jewish women

with any mental illness. Chazkeinu will create a sense of empathetic support and positive connections

amongst those coping with illness to help people feel safe, understood and uplifted amidst their

struggles. Chazkeinu will offer support through a variety of programs, projects, and networks that will

cater to the mental health needs of each individual.

THE STIGMA ENDS HERE!!!

We are launching our first weekly women MENTAL HEALTH TELECONFERENCE on Monday, March 7th - teleconferences will be Monday nights at 9:00 pm eastern time. To enter in the conference call 605-475-4000 and dial passcode is 952819

TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CHAZKEINU: PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL: CHAZKEINU@GMAIL.COM OR 314-346-7414 BE A PART OF MAKING A POSITIVE CHANGE IN THE MENTAL HEALTH COMMUNITY!

Bottom

MegaPack
Junior Supporter

6/6/16 9:00 AM

Reminder that Chazkeinu's weekly Monday night teleconference meets tonight at 9:00pm eastern time. Dial 605-475-4000. The passcode is 952819.

We are also starting a new Wednesday afternoon teleconference at 1:00pm eastern time, beginning on June 15.

Hope you can join us!

Bottom

Shver
Supporter

6/6/16 9:30 AM

Is there anything for men.
This teleconference is for women only ?

Bottom

hopeforbipolar
Junior Supporter

7/3/16 8:15 PM

Be a part of making a change in the Mental health Jewish community!
Reminder that Chazkeinu's weekly Monday night teleconference meets tomorrow night, July 45th at 9:00pm eastern time. Dial 605-475-4000. The passcode is 952819.

We are also have a phone meeting Wednesday afternoons. Teleconference is at 1:00pm eastern time.

Hope you can join us!

Bottom

Shver
Supporter

7/4/16 5:20 PM

Are these conferences open to men ?

Bottom

hopeforbipolar
Junior Supporter

7/4/16 7:29 PM

I am sorry I didn't make that clear, these phone meetings are for women only. We hope to start a Chazkeinu for men if we can get Men volunteers who are willing to facilitate.

Bottom

hopeforbipolar
Junior Supporter

7/4/16 7:30 PM

I am sorry I didn't make that clear, these phone meetings are for women only. We hope to start a Chazkeinu for men if we can get Men volunteers who are willing to facilitate.

Bottom

Manic Me
Junior Supporter

8/5/16 1:20 AM

I haven't looked at this site in a very long time. But just saw these posts about Chazkeinu and I plan to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to call in. Finally, a support group for mental health issues?! The worst part of this illness for me has always been the isolation, the feeling that no one else I could understand what I'm going though. ...till I was introduced to this site. I know that confidentiality is important so most ppl would never want to meet face to face but a phone support group sounds like just what I need!

-------------------------
"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!"

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.