Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Sleeping pills
Created On 11/21/09 9:09 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

downandout
Senior Supporter

11/21/09 9:09 PM

Just some good news to post (I'll also put it under small victories).
I've been on 10mg of Ambien for over a year now, not able to sleep at night without it (or scared to even try). Anyway, last night we realized that we didn't have any at home - so I was forced to sleep without it. And guess what? I actually slept - fell asleep and stayed asleep - no problem!
So I'll try again tonight without it.

-------------------------
I want to love my life. My desire is what counts.

Bottom

Debbi
Senior Supporter

11/23/09 11:16 PM

thats really great!!!!
r u still sleeping without it?

Bottom

downandout
Senior Supporter

11/24/09 12:16 PM

Yes, I've slept since then (a total of 4 nights) without it! I can't believe that sleep can come naturally to me - for years I couldn't sleep well, and now I can.

Bottom

Debbi
Senior Supporter

11/24/09 9:10 PM

yay!
im really glad!

do u know what changed?
or who cares. u can jst b happy that it has changed!

Bottom

downandout
Senior Supporter

11/24/09 10:34 PM

Definitely the fact that I'm much less depressed than I was. The racing thoughts I used to have are much more controllable now as well. I'm just in a very different place emotionally than I was before, so I guess that is what is making the difference in my ability to sleep.

Bottom

personn
Supporter

3/14/10 4:25 AM

mesage me imda1best@gmail.com

heyyyy

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Insomnia < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.