Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: GASTRIC BYPASS, BANDING
Created On 3/1/05 5:35 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

UCY
Junior Supporter

3/1/05 5:35 PM

I have done its great. what ARE your experinces? any questions for me post them here

Bottom

oldone
Junior Supporter

3/10/05 4:41 PM

I would like to no your doctors name and where you had the procedure done.
can you tell me about your experience.

-------------------------
barbara eileen novackl

Bottom

UCY
Junior Supporter

5/31/05 11:21 AM

I had it done by doctor Pitor Goreki in methodist hospital. My experience was troublesome because of a blood problem i have but other ppl have had a wonderful experience the greatest proof is that i had a bad experience and i still advocate for the surgery and the surgeon and it happens to be a great hospital too.

Bottom

BUBBA
Junior Supporter

2/19/06 1:33 PM

I HAD THE LAP BAND OVER 43 YEARS AGO ,HVE LOST ABOUT 150 POUNDS AND HAVE HAD AGREAT EXPERIENCE THUS FAR

Bottom

BUBBA
Junior Supporter

2/19/06 1:33 PM

3 years ago lol !! sorry

Bottom

rainbow
Supporter

2/19/06 7:40 PM
User is offline View users profile

My husband wants to do it. He is only about 50-70 lbs. Overweight, and he thinks this is the best solution. No diet, no excercise, just magic surgery to make him lose weight. I don't think he will even find a Dr. who is willing to do it because his BMI is not too high.

Bottom

NeedSupport
Supporter

2/26/06 12:26 AM

LOL Bubba... I knew that didn't make sense.... this surgery wasn't discoverd 43 years ago... then I was thinking,, wow, she must be ooooollldd..

I'm also looking into doing it... if anyone knows of a dr who accepts Indecs/Beech Street insurance.. please let me know.

Thanx

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bariatric < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.