Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Obnoxious Rabannim and Deep anxiety=I DONT WAN TO BE FRUM ANYMORE!
Created On 1/14/14 8:51 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

star
Senior Supporter

1/14/14 8:51 PM

I need to vent but I also need answers.

1.Why does Gd allow something supposed to be special to be a huge monster in my eyes?
2.Are people screwed with their beliefs or am I?
3. whats the point of calling a Rav if they just make me feel resentful and not want to be frum?
4. Is there ANY RAV who you can guarantee wont hurt me and will not mock my questions and not make me resentful,
and show me how to keep hilchos nida without feeling like im gonna explode?
5. I REALLY REALLY NEED TO KNOW THIS and im writing with tears in my eyes:

What does Hashem want from me????

-------------------------
there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

1/14/14 9:54 PM

Chai Bahem to live by the Torah not die by the Torah. A kind posek who understands your sensitivities will be able to apply the law to your unique situation. Consider contacting Rabbi Neiman in Monsey who is known to give heterim wherever possible regarding hilchos nida.

Rabbi Price, M.D.
www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

1/15/14 11:30 PM

yeah itd be nice if i cud ever get thru to him......or my doc.

-------------------------
there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.