Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Update
Created On 8/15/14 1:27 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

young
Supporter

8/15/14 1:27 PM

Hi Dr. Price,

I wanted to share with you an update from a question that I asked you about 4 months ago. I asked you can Topomax cause people to have symptoms of Bipolar 2. You said it is possible.

Great news. After you answered me, I called up my wife's neurologist who put her on it for migraines. He also agreed that the topomax can be causing her to make poor judgment etc. He took her off it and she doing better then ever bh. She is taking vitamins and natural stuff to help her with migraines. She is back to herself emotionally.

I just want to also let people know this, so they will be more aware of side effects of medication they might be on. My wife's mother has bipolar and everyone said my wife must be developing it now and we should go see a psychiatrist. I stuck to my gun and said I know she dosnt need one etc. BH I was able to figure out it was the topomax and get her off it, instead of bringing her to a psychiatrist to give her more meds.

Thanks again for your help

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

8/15/14 1:53 PM

Thanks for the follow up.

Rabbi Price, M.D.
www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.