Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Anxiety that is causing physical illness
Created On 5/28/15 2:50 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

toy123
Senior Supporter

5/28/15 2:50 PM

Hello Dr. Price,

I am having really bad anxiety that it is causing me physical illness, very bad stomach problems etc... What do you recommend I do? I am taking Buspar 30mg, Ativan 2mg, Naltrexon 50mg, Risperdal 2mg and Welbutrin 450mg as well as quite a few meds for physical illness. I am very against adding another pill to take care of the problem as I used to be addicted to pills in the sense that every time I had a problem i.e I was depressed, my stress level went up I ran to the dr to give me medication to take care of the problem. As well I had a time where I was self medicating myself on benzo's so for me to add on a pill is like me taking a step backwards and I really don't want to go down that road again. I am afraid if I give in and start with one pill it won't stop there... At one point you had suggested I try inositol. I did but I got a reaction not sure if it was from that or not. What can you suggest to help me?

Anyone else if you have any ideas please chime in I'm really desperate.

Thank you

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

5/28/15 3:10 PM

Natural remedies include camomile, ginger, valerian, passion flower, theanine.

Rabbi Price, M.D.
www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

5/29/15 11:30 AM

Anxiety can be horrible and all consuming. Hang in there. I hope you find relief soon.

Toy, have you ever tried EFT? Works pretty well for anxiety.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.