Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: fish oil supplements
Created On 9/16/15 10:09 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mentch
Supporter

9/16/15 10:09 AM
User is offline View users profile

Dear Dr. Price,

it was a while since I took omega three fish oil and I was thinking to start taking it again
Here are the choices I was looking at
a tablet with extra absorbable omega three fish oil extract from salmon fish- http://www.europharmausa.com/products/vectomega/
Douglass labs quell fish oil with high epa - http://www.douglaslabs.com/q-ell-fish-oil-trade-high-epa.html
These two seem to be my top choices because hopefully they do not have the fish odor the first one says in the description and the second one uses the co2 extraction
I was also looking at two products from maxihealth one is concentrate fish oil high in epa, the other one omegayams 2000 to be used when on the road
In addition the Douglass labs products contains mackerel fish and I am trying to find out whether the fish is from a kosher verity
Please let me know what are your thoughts on all of this
my concern with fish supplements is the fishy smell, and possibly some digestion issues with fish oil
Please let me know what you think and which supplement you mostly recommend

Have a good gabentch yore
Lonelystar

-------------------------
Mentch

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.