Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: fish oil supplement
Created On 2/16/16 10:41 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mentch
Supporter

2/16/16 10:41 AM
User is offline View users profile

Dear Dr. Price,

I have recently went back to taking fish oil and currently using zahlers for kids 1000 mg three times again
In a while from now once my body gets suffeciently used to the supplement I would want to upbrade either to Zahlers omega three which I currently take but with a higher doze of 2000 mg per capsule or to maxihealth which I have taken in the past with a similar doze
The reason to continue with Zahlers is because of gelatin component helps to make the supplement more affective
The main difference between the two supplements is in what kind of getaltin is being used the fish gelatin in Maxihealth or the regular getalin in Zahlers
From the perspective of digestion, Maxihealth is probably better because it contains fish gelatin as upposed to regular getalin
Please advice
I look forward to hear from you
Sincerely,
Ben

-------------------------
Mentch

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

2/16/16 10:54 AM

Higher dose okay.

Rabbi Price, M.D.
Www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.