Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: daughter with anxiety on 3 day Yom Tov
Created On 10/2/17 5:36 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

10/2/17 5:36 PM
User is offline View users profile

I have a quick question (or at least i think it's quick.) My daughter has extreme anxiety regarding the upcoming Yom Tov being 3 days. Rosh Hashana was very stressful for her and Succos will be worse since her grandfather who doesn't favor her will be visiting us. Her biggest problem though is that she feels cut off from the world. I wanted to ask a rav if there is any possible way she can look at her phone or something to soothe the cutoff feeling. Or do you have any other ideas. Medication isn't a possibility. I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place, but can you recommend a Rav that is well versed in halacha and mental health? She is 15 and so anxious it painful to deal with her. The rabbi I used in the past isn't accessible anymore. Also, using the phone to call her therapist isn't an option. She doesn't like her current therapist and we're trying to make it work out but for the time being I think she'd sooner die of anxiety than talk to him. Thank you in advance and havve a good Yom Tov.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

10/2/17 5:45 PM

Rabbi Shmuel Neiman in Monsey.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

10/3/17 3:25 PM
User is offline View users profile

Thank you for the Rabbi's name. I'm so sorry to ask this but I am not from NY and cannot find his correct number. Do you by any chance know his number and can PM it to me???? Thank you so much.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

10/3/17 4:37 PM

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.