Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: quitting therapist of eight yrs.
Created On 6/18/08 3:52 AM
Topic View:

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

12/10/08 11:34 AM

I hope it works out. Good luck!

Bottom

Aba
Senior Supporter

12/10/08 2:20 PM
User is offline View users profile

Munkster,
The fact you have the internal strength right now to to make these phone calls and (as you have in other threads) give advice and express concern (for my wife) is incredible.

That's why no one can imagine theses forums with out you, you are inspiring (at least to me).

Kol Tuv,
Aba

-------------------------
"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." - Coach John Wooden

Bottom

little sheep
Supporter

12/10/08 2:31 PM

aba, i think i'll second that...munkster, you're really inspiring me to keep trying!

"I'm getting better and better every day, in every way, with the help of Yud-Kay-Vav-Kay"~Rabbi Label Lam

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/11/08 2:56 AM

Thanx for yoursupport and compliments. I somehow don't see what you see. I see someone who is somewhat of a hypocrite. I am looking for a therapist at the same tiem as entertaining trying to kill myself teh "right" way. And as for caring about others, I may be nuts but of course I care about others. They are two separate things.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

Aba
Senior Supporter

12/11/08 9:19 AM

>I see someone who is somewhat of a hypocrite
Please forgive me but I don't see why having conflicting emotions is hypocritical It sounds very human.
> of course I care about others. They are two separate things.
Many people who are disparaging there own life have little strength left to care about others
> I somehow don't see what you see
We see you still care which in my opinion above average.

I assume you have seen me pushing a book I started reading, Man's Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl. I am finding it very good it may help you too it is definitely in your library.

kol tuv,
Aba

"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." - Coach John Wooden

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

12/11/08 1:07 PM

You're the second person to tell me about that book. Unfortunately, unless it's a picture book less than 20 pgs., I don't have the attention span for it. I'd luv to say I'll read when I get better, but reading books has not happened in a long time cuz I just get lost in my mind and forget what I read.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Therapy < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.