Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: What has been your experience with this particular therapist.....
Created On 7/19/06 12:31 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Supporter

7/19/06 12:31 AM

I'm trying to find out info on certain therapists, such as personality and other people's experience.
Would it be ok to post a name or two of therapists so that viewers can respond with their personal experience?
(For example, I'd ask if anyone has been to Therapist A, and what your experience has been like. Is Therapist A soft-spoken, is she laid-back, is she sharp, etc. )

Edited: 7/19/06 at 12:33 AM by 123123

Bottom

Admin
Administrator

7/19/06 12:50 AM

Hi,

It is ok as long as it is done in a respectful and constructive manner.

Admin

Bottom

Supporter

7/19/06 1:06 AM

Admin, I appreciate your swift response!
Now that I have the go-ahead I'd like to ask about Dr. Hindie Klein. I won't inquire here about her competence as I believe I would be able to judge that on my own if I choose to see her.
I would like to know whether she is a calm presence, is she soft-spoken, or can she be aggressive, if you know what I mean. Also, is she respectful of your boundaries. Does she use sarcasm frequently?
You may pm me.
Thank you!

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

7/21/06 1:32 AM

I don't know her. Sorry.
a lynn

Bottom

jumprope
Junior Supporter

8/19/06 11:39 PM

I'm looking for a highly competent clinical psychologist in Brooklyn or surrounding area.
I will not hold you accountable if it turns out that I'm displeased, as I will make my own judgments based on a thorough consultation.

I've already consulted with one and there were some red flags as to her expertise and professionalism.
Therefore, I'm looking for another one.

I'm pretty desperate, but I won't settle for just anyone....

Thank you in advance,

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

8/22/06 12:19 AM

I don't know any in Brooklyn, sorry. You might want to call Relief or Tikva.
a lynn

Bottom

qwerty
Supporter

2/25/07 1:20 AM

I'm bumping this thread, as I'm on the search as well...I'm unfamiliar with NY therapists, so waiting to see if any responses here to help me out.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Therapy < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.