Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Nothing is helping
Created On 4/8/08 8:45 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

SecretVoice
Junior Supporter

4/8/08 8:45 PM

I dont know what to say...except that nothing is helping!!! i tried to do everything to help myself, get better even hurting myself. Then people said i was doing it for a lot of reasons, so i stopped hurting myself in that one way, but i still do in alot of other ways. i do it in front of other people sometimes, but they dont see. so no one knows, and i really do though! if i told anyone they would think i was lying....i dont know why. but they think that alot....in my school, im really afraid though...so i sit sort of away from the rest of the class, and they expect that. so they dont really ever see me. that might be why its easy to do, without people seeing it.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

4/9/08 4:09 AM
User is offline View users profile

do you see a therapist? maybe you should?

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

SecretVoice
Junior Supporter

4/10/08 6:17 PM

I did that already so many times, and most of them were really mean and made it worse because of that. And they tell other people really mean things. And they say them to.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

4/10/08 11:32 PM

Originally posted by: SecretVoice
Then people said i was doing it for a lot of reasons, so i stopped hurting myself in that one way, but i still do in alot of other ways.

Can you explain this more?

Hope things go better for you.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

4/11/08 4:48 AM
User is offline View users profile

Have you tried DBT (dialectcal behavior therapy)? I had a few sessions of it while in a day program and it was quite helpful with self harm urges. Unfortunately, it isn't offered in my area. Furthermore, I would have to leave my therapist of yrs. if I decided to do it. You may want to look into it. It was helpful for several behaviors I had issues with, among them cutting.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

jessica8989
Junior Supporter

12/21/09 11:44 PM

im writing out of pure pain i dont know how im gonna make it through the night! im so weak, so stupid, such a waste of a human life! i wish i can just give my healthy body and trade it with a sick one i want to die already!! i hate my life! al it is , is pain and suffering non stop. whats the point??? why does god do this to me, i never thought of myself as such a bad person but maybe iam and thats y i get all this pain.

Bottom

gad
Senior Supporter

12/22/09 3:13 AM

what kind of pain is it?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Self Injury < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.