Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Fantasy (trigering i guess? but not really????)
Created On 2/25/10 7:54 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

2/25/10 7:54 PM
User is offline View users profile

Does anyone else fantasize about cutting? i very often see the image of a pale wrist getting cut in a straight line, deeply with a razor/knife thingy, and the blood sowly coming out untill it starts gushing? is that wierd? does it mean im like halucinatiing?
And when i get stressed or depressed 1% more than usual, i see myself dying, getting hit by a car, being hung, my funeral, and the people i know crying? is that weird also?

Edited: 2/25/10 at 7:57 PM by channafofanna

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

3/1/10 1:16 PM

ok, i just read the abovve post over, and realized that it was phrased kinda wrongly,
Obviously it is weird to fantasize about cutting, bleeding, dying etc. , but what i meant was does it happen to anyone else? is it bad (i mean relitive to everything else...)
basicaly, does anyone else get theese attacks when the only thing thy see is a bloody wrist? or not in attacks sometimes, cz is jjust always there

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/8/10 2:51 AM

I do when the urges get particularly strong.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

3/12/10 2:35 PM

thanks, at least now i know im not nuts ( i mean, you dont sound crazy by your posts- btw that was meant as a complement)

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/16/10 10:08 AM

lol

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

gettingstronger
Junior Supporter

11/13/10 8:22 PM

I used to do it a lot when I started therapy. Since I've been in therapy, it's gotten much better, but will come up if I'm very triggered.

"Good therapy, like good cooking, takes time."

Bottom

pie
Junior Supporter

2/1/14 9:08 PM

oh my goodness!!!! i do the same thing! i do it when im trying to fall asleep because it's comforting. instead of counting sheep i see blood dripping....

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

2/1/14 10:11 PM

Yup. Welcome to the club.

Bottom

pie
Junior Supporter

2/2/14 9:50 PM

why thank you! it's a pleasure to be a part of it.
ok, maybe not...

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Self Injury < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.