Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I want to go so badly
Created On 6/10/10 1:07 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mouse
Senior Supporter

6/10/10 1:07 AM
User is offline View users profile

So many things are so bad in my life. I doubt they will improve. Why not just end it???? For my kids' sakes???? I wonder at times if that is a good reason. Trying so hard not to cut or OD or anything else but getting so tempted.

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/11/10 5:20 PM

live to spite urself- it kills u to live ur punsihing urself more than anyone else can. thats what i think. it keeps me here.

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

7/7/11 2:09 PM

Really want to die.
My mind is going in circles and keeps ending back in the same place.Everything is a struggle and I don't want to do this anymore. holding me back is how other people will be affected when they hear that I committed suicide. That's the last voice of reason left... Other reasons or motivations don't matter anymore. No respite from these feeelings, day or even night when the nightmares kick in
I feel completely useless and hopeless. lost in despair

Bottom

depressed
Supporter

7/7/11 2:58 PM

Don't do anything-PLZ! You'll regret it later when life goes better! Think of your friends, spouse, children and the rest-how will they feel? I always think what my friend would do if I killed myself? We live for each other since she also has an ED and depression.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/7/11 5:41 PM

i can totly identify, Wishicouldbenormal, for the past years ive been living for others, not me...thats how it is sometimes. but i still also live to spite myslef, living is the bigest form of SI, its harder than dying sometimes.
do u have a doc?T? talk to anyone?
hang in tehre! ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Bottom

depressed
Supporter

7/7/11 11:37 PM

btw I started biting myself but i shud probly start a new thread

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/8/11 4:22 PM

biting, thats the worst cuz ur always able to do it (no razors etc needed)
out of curiosity do you have one spercific spot? cuz i do it only in one place, and yeah,
you shud make a new thread...

Bottom

paswerd99
Junior Supporter

7/4/12 6:36 PM

Hey i know how you feel, i have overdosed more than 20 times and thanks to hashem i feel so much better its a combination of therapy and the right medication and of course my determination to see my son getting married when i am at my lowest point there is a little voice inside my head which says who will bentch my son under the chupah and thats usually after i have taken 10 tablets but that thought keeps me from taking the rest of the package of tablets. Hold onto that thought and try to remember yr not alone, stay strong be in touch xxx

Bottom

wanttowin
Junior Supporter

1/9/14 10:55 AM

depressed- you're so lucky you know someone who has the same thing as you. I sometimes sit and just wish I knew someone who hurt themself too so i wouldnt feel alone

Edited: 1/9/14 at 10:56 AM by wanttowin

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

1/19/14 9:18 AM

Im guessing you mean in "real life" right? cuz in cyber life I also hurt myself...

Bottom

wanttowin
Junior Supporter

1/19/14 6:23 PM

ya i mean real life....

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

1/19/14 6:52 PM

wanttowin from personal experience it's not always easier to know someone who self harms. Sometimes it puts an extra burden on you. But on the other hand you're right it does make things easier sometimes....

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

1/20/14 6:05 AM

If you look around, you can see it... People do it and arent so good at hiding it... You just have to think if their excuses make sense...

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

1/20/14 9:05 AM

Channa do you know how to hide it? I stopped going swimming because of my scars and for heavens sake I'm a lifegaurd.... Advice please??????

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Bottom

wanttowin
Junior Supporter

1/22/14 8:01 PM

toy, do you still lifeguard?

and chana- i think people are pretty good at hiding it. you seriously found people just because they couldn't hide it so well??

Bottom

toy123
Senior Supporter

1/22/14 9:43 PM

No because of my scars. I'm embarrassed....

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

1/26/14 9:21 AM

How to hide it- dont look or touch it. People notice what you are uncomfortable about. If you flaunt it it means theres nothing to hide so people arent as suspicious....Cocoa butter ( you can buy it in CVS) does WONDERS for removing scars. Apply it like 5 million times a day.
If you are still doing the self harm (not that I endorse it) it helps to get yourself hooked on another body part instead ( aka thighs, hips etc) so you can easily hide it. Also doing it in ways that look natrul, for example I have made cuts in the shape of a mosquito bite....it didnt really work so well but...)
To detect SI- look for cuts that are open way longer than usual, a person looking at certain cuts A LOT with this blank look in their eyes, look for people who dont roll up their sleeves or go swimming. Any cut that is perfectly straight or something like that is probably self inflicted... Wathc peoples hands. If they are fidling with their scalp all day etc... Bangs and makeup can indicate pulling hair. Hiding in the bathroom for a while... Thats what I have observed. People are generaly very good at hiding, but they cant totaly hide. Some people are more into hiding than others... If you look out for it you will find it.. Espesialy in public (like on the subway and streets cuz publicity breeds anomnity)
Another thing is people who talk about mental health stuff. Keep an eye on them, cuz even if they look like theyre making jokes about cutting and stuff, it cud be they are doing it...
Also, most people ask questions out of cuuriousity , like "what happened?" they arent saying that (usualy) as " im accusing you of SI" , most people are just oblivious...
I have found people.. not many, but there are people out there... IF you look hard enough long enough youll find someone....
Hope this helped a bit..

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Self Injury < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.