Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: anyone?
Created On 11/24/11 4:48 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

reach4thestars
Senior Supporter

11/24/11 4:48 PM

K so I cut; not that deep but still severe enough that I do "self inflict myself." The issue here is that although I'm not going to end up in the hospital or anything like that I do want to stop! See, I got this in control in the past, yet know, with all the drama going on in my life it is back in full swing and this is the first time that I clearly SEE the addiction. I feel like I have a voice telling me that I HAVE to pull that razor blade in my skin...
K so yea it's a bit of a problem and I need help. Yes, I have spoke to my social worker but like I want to hear from all of you out there because I know that you are all amazing and that some of you have overcame this..... Any of you ever felt like you fell so hard and can't get up? That you have no energy and just can't get through anything? That there is a monster inside of you preventing you from enjoying life? Well, I guess that is depression but what did you do if you just couldn't go for a run? Most of all though... Any of you did it without drug intervention?

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

11/24/11 8:09 PM

I'm sorry that you relapsed, it's really depressing when you do, but know that you can always get back on track again, yeah, it's hard, hard work but the sooner you get a grip on yourself the better.
and the monster inside and that heavy feeling you're describing do sound like depression, if it's situational though, you can get out of it by dealing with whatever it is that's fueling it, but if it's chemical, it can be really hard to do it on your own. if you're so opposed to meds maybe you can try a more natural approach. hope it gets easier and you feel better really soon.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

12/2/11 2:44 PM
User is offline View users profile

(((9hugs))
hang in ther!! k?

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

12/2/11 2:45 PM

(((9hugs))
i tottasly know what you mean. i B"H dont cut, but i sometimes cant even think strait when im stressed cuz all i cud think about is cutting...
hang in ther!! k?

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

12/2/11 2:46 PM

(((9hugs))
i tottasly know what you mean. i B"H dont cut, but i sometimes cant even think strait when im stressed cuz all i cud think about is cutting... and i definitley have the monster yuor talking about. but B"H hes hiding right now! I think meds are relly imp.
hang in ther!! k?

Bottom

reach4thestars
Senior Supporter

12/3/11 2:02 PM

Thanks; I am so stressed out tho it's not normal!!!!!! I'm like seriously controling myself now and all I want to do is cut or something worse...

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

12/10/11 11:41 PM

feelin any better yet?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Self Injury < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.