Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: feel like OD
Created On 3/1/12 11:58 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

crazykid
Senior Supporter

3/1/12 11:58 PM

hi, I sometimes feel rly bad to the extent that I feel that only death will save me.. I really want to get out of this world fast and now.. What shud I do wen ifeel like cutting or od?n no one cares or knows abt this, so y shud I bother??

-------------------------
Sometimes your medicine bottle has on it "shake well before using". That what GD has to do with some of His people. He has to shake them well before they are ever usable.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

3/4/12 10:20 PM
User is offline View users profile

"n no one cares or knows abt this, so y shud I bother?? "
huh? whats that mean???

Bottom

crazykid
Senior Supporter

3/4/12 10:54 PM

that means, that no one close to me, knows abt mt urges and they certainly don't care. That's what it means...

Sometimes your medicine bottle has on it "shake well before using". That what GD has to do with some of His people. He has to shake them well before they are ever usable.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/10/12 8:57 PM

didn't see this post till now ...feeling sad i've been "out of touch"

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/10/12 8:58 PM

u feeling better?

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

crazykid
Senior Supporter

3/11/12 12:06 AM

it's ok, munkster... We all hv our ins and outs of society, so to speak..

if I feel better? Good question...i dunno.. The thing is that I'm basically not doing good these days and my urges are on and off.. I hv zero support!! I feel so alone and afraid.. Right now, I just wna die! Now!! I don't care abt anyone or anything! All I cud think of is death!! I wna hurt and cut!! I hate myself for being so crazy and sick!! I feel soooo guilty! Self dread!! HEEEEEELP!!!! I wna die NOW!!

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/11/12 5:15 AM

does it help if tell u the urges weaken a bit with age????

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

3/11/12 3:16 PM

it helps me munkster...

are you feeling any better crazykid?

Edited: 3/11/12 at 3:17 PM by wishtobehappy

Bottom

reach4thestars
Senior Supporter

3/11/12 4:43 PM

hey, can you define what you mean by "they weaken in age?" how much already?
Both today and yesterday i have had crazy urges to OD!!!!! I seriously am going insane and noone gets me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do!

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/13/12 1:55 PM

You don't obsess about it as much when you get older. You obsess about other stuff instead. (Be it you are married with kids and you obsess about them, you obsess about looks, you obsess about whatever, but it's just not as high on the list of priorities usually. (Recently, I admit they are high on the priority list, but still not top dog. )

Bottom

crazykid
Senior Supporter

3/18/12 1:50 AM

hmm.. I can barely think abt tom, how am I supposed to think what's gona b wen I get older?!?! To me, only the present matters!!! I feel so gross, self dread! And indeed I wana OD now. Fast. Befor my urge goes away...

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

3/18/12 6:14 PM

I know how u feel. Don't know what to say but "hugs." There are people who care and are there for you. Find them. Talk to them.

Bottom

crazykid
Senior Supporter

3/22/12 10:57 AM

hahaha, if only you wud know a fraction of what I went through, and davka with talking to pp, you wudnt give that suggestion.. I know that one must talk to feel better but s/t ur so locked up and choked that you can't bring urself to talk.. Life suks. I feel as if I'm the only one in this world.. Noone can understand.. Everyone has their share of pain and don't hv time to think or care abt how other pp feel..

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Self Injury < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.