Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: hello and thank you
Created On 3/14/07 8:54 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

marzutra
Junior Supporter

3/14/07 8:54 PM
User is offline View users profile

hello- and a big thank you to the host of this site for both running the site itself and creating this SM forum for me. I must apologise for taking so long to send something. I'm new to this- its my first experience - I'm not even sure of the vocabulary to use - I've been wary of the net and astounded by the "devotion" that some of my friends accord it. Me, I just squander time looking up subjects of interest in the media or in wikipedia when i'm unable to do anything else.

I'm struggling to cope with my carers and help. I could be dealing with the same supervisory responsibilties in the workplace with a team of 10 but getting paid for it, and I'd get to go home- and away from them all- at the end of the day and get vacation. (If there are any mothers reading this- like my sister Rachel or my mother... I know, I'll pay for these words...)
I've been there and done that and dont want to go back to that.

I realise just how dependent I am on my carers and I suppose its only natural that I'm not liking this to much. On the other hand, I've decided that this is all for me- and apart from treating my carers with respect and consideration, I do not, and should not, be concerned about taking care of their needs or wants- at the expense of my own- as I've done in the past.

thats enough for now, but please, anyone reading this. know one thing, I'm not unhappy or depressed or anything like that- I feel a lot of gratitude for the state I'm in- but I struggle to deal with myself. SM has given me opportunities i might never otherwise have had- more next time
Yosef

-------------------------
kind regards and best wishes

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Syringomyelia (SM) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.