Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I'm doing it again
Created On 7/5/13 1:23 PM
Topic View:

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/13/13 10:21 PM
User is offline View users profile

how was ur shabos?
do you think maybe scheduling urself some tiem every day or week to hang out with people would be a good idea for you?

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/13/13 11:16 PM

thanks. lonely. it would but i really dont have people who want or can hang out with me. the guy isnt answering my texts or calls so im surfing bad stuff on the web cuz i feel so unwanted and lonely.

-------------------------
there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/13/13 11:20 PM

i guess theres no way i can convince you to surf on aish.com or jewlarious, right? =)

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

7/14/13 6:15 PM

What happened to the "maybe" date with the "too frum" guy?

Ya never know - there is one man who has been in phone contact with me on and off for 3 or 4 years. He is kind and gives attention - and asks me for advice, makes me laugh - but always says I am "too frum". Honestly - we could have a real relationship I believe, if he didn't think that way - and he is constantly calling me to tell me about how the less frum ladies don't treat him right..... Finally - I had to distance myself from him because he was bad for my self-esteem, and why was I wasting time on it? Why - because I was lonely, and needed the connection. he filled a need I had - I never met him in person - and it wasn't physical (so I realize it is not the same) but - it was an attachment (funny, as I am typing this - I just got a phone message from him that I am probably going to kindly deflect - if it isn't going to be real, I deserve better... as much as I want to talk to him)

Please try to be kind to yourself - you know you deserve better treatment, and yet it is obvious that this relationship is meeting a very strong need that you have.

Everyone needs connection and attention. That being said - some relationships can go from being the attention you need to a harmful one you don't need. Please take care of yourself.

Sending hugs and care ~ TBear

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/14/13 9:25 PM

thanks. had a date with the frum guy today. hes sweet but kinda slow and yes i kept comparing him to the other guy in looks etc. his suit was wrinkled and not ugly but not good looking and yes it matters to me however vain that is. and kept making stupid jokes. prob will go on another date if he wants to but idk cuz i told him in watch movies....

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

7/14/13 10:41 PM

Yeah - dates during the nine days are kinda strange - people really can't look their best..... so it is hard to know

Anyway - good for you for trying - just don't sell yourself short, with either - you want the right man at the right time.....

Just keep focusing on taking care of you..... so you are the right match for him - wherever he may be.

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/15/13 5:21 PM

good point, he prob didnt do laundry. but ironing?he was upstate for shab. but from his fb pics he didnt look put together either.if he seemed really sensitive i wouldnt care about him looking shlumpy. anyways today i started a new job bh, filing orders in a grocery store, it pays poorly and i know its a bit demeaning but i dont have to interact with ppl too much and theres a cashier there i like and he was friendly to me but i have to find out if hes single.for now its part time but it feels good to be needed. plus i can listen to music the whole time-huge plus.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

7/15/13 8:09 PM

Sounds good, star. Hatzlacha!

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/16/13 1:31 PM

thank you. today im watching movies and feel so guilty.............but dont know how else to pass the time.no energy to go out.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/16/13 4:15 PM

If watching movies is the best you can do then your doing your best and there is no reason for guilt. If you can maybe muster up the energy to join a tisha baav weibinar or leave the house or read a book or something, then there is still no place for guilt, rather a place for actiomn...

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/16/13 4:21 PM

thanks channa, your so nice, im glad ur back from sem.
i took a taxi to the bank to get a new credit card cuz my old one froze cuz i was negative balance which sux!andnow im by the library feeling very weak but at least im out of the house. hope u fast ok too

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/16/13 6:04 PM

(((((((HUGS))))))))
Its almost time to break the fast!!! Ull make it!!

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/16/13 9:13 PM

made it!yay!

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/16/13 9:34 PM

yay!!

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/17/13 8:59 AM

....today I'm at work and bh can I say I love it? Basically we sit around til orders come in and then go around with a shopping cart and fill it up. No forced interactions with ppl. Just bad pay, like 750 an hr and every item I put it in the cart is another penny. But a jobs a job.

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

7/17/13 9:19 AM

For me, having structure in the day is worth a lot.......
Hope it works out for you, star.

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

7/17/13 5:06 PM

thanks.

Bottom

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Personality Disorders < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.