Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Leaving
Created On 8/25/13 12:37 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

toy123
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 12:37 AM

I feel the time has come for me to leave Frumsupport. Seems like I'm too sick to be on here to get supported by my fellow sufferers. I guess Hashem decided that I don't deserve any support in my struggles and I need to suffer alone. I have no friends, my parents are part of the problem, I finally thought I found a place where I'll get support and I get bashed.... So I wanna wish everyone well. Everyone should get better and I hope you can support each other.....

P.s as I'm writing this tears are falling from my eyes because this site really did help me at times....

-------------------------
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you are not".

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 2:25 AM

Toy, please don't leave!! We love you here! And most of us here stood up for you, and are willing to support you no matter what.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 2:48 AM

Toy don't go!!!!!!

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 10:04 AM

I feel for Toy.
I agree that we should have dialogue about issues here, and not judge people for the mistakes they have made. But what is happening here is not about supporting EVERYONE, it has turned into a tug-of-war.
Gad, I understand that you see Mimi getting criticized again and again, but it seems that the true issue has has been side-stepped and Toy has not been treated fairly. It is easy to talk about forgiveness when it is about someone else. Toy is the one with the prerogative to deal as she feels whether she is up to forgiveness, or needs acknowledgement from the one who hurt her before thinking about if she is ready to forgive. And obviously she needs an apology. And support from the rest of us.
This is not revenge or sulking or blackmail or anything of that sort, but I think I'm going to take a hiatus from FS as well. I also feel unsafe. Coming here for support and to support others is all I want, not looking over my shoulders waiting for an ambush.
I want to acknowledge that owning up to a wrongdoing is a difficult thing to do. I do recognize that.
I want to wish everyone in Klal Yisroel a ksiva v'chasima tova, and also wish to thank you to those who come here nonjudgmentally.
I will bli neder be having you all in mind in my prayers. May we merit a sweet year, and clarity for all.
I'mTrying

Edited: 8/25/13 at 10:11 AM by I'mTrying

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 11:30 AM

Please don't leave, guys! We can all do our best to keep this place as safe and supportive as possible. But we need you for that! I'm sure we can work this out. Things come up. People make mistakes. But people can also make amends and restore the positive and supportive atmosphere. Don't just throw in the towel! Let's work on this together. I'm sure we can come up with a solution.

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 3:17 PM

I am so sad.
You guys were so supportive and understanding it meant the world to me.
Please come back!
We love you too much to see you go like this...

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 3:36 PM

I feel such such a huge sense of loss.
You guys are like family to me.
This is so sad :'(

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

8/25/13 5:55 PM

(((hugs))) to you Toy.... and to all of us who are hurting from this situation.....

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

8/26/13 11:30 AM

im so sorry i just saw this. i can only say that i fully understand your reasons of leaving, i have often felt attacked here. i will miss you.

there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

8/26/13 11:50 AM

Toy, i decided recently to leave the depression forum since i felt i was not understood there. it was a self respect thing. i found this quote: cutting people out of my life doesnt mean i hate them, just that i respect me.
I just want to let you know that you are way better and more sensitive then someone who hurt you, you are standing far above. "skycrapers" by demi lovato.
And if you choose to stay, I will try my best to be here and defend you if someone dares to try and hurt you again. I am sorry i dont come on as often, because im doing better somehow its hard to remember or maybe i choose to forget, that being good or bad or just survival.
im trying, i hope you come back too. you sound really nice.

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/28/13 8:32 PM

So after my announcement of leaving i am swallowing my pride and coming back...
I feel guilty that I turned this around and made it about me even while saying that it's about Toy.
I am trying very hard not to beat myself up for being so big-headed.
I missed this place too much.

Thank you, Gad, and whoever else orchestrated the involvement of the administrator ..

Bottom

MoMo
Senior Supporter

8/28/13 10:49 PM

Yay!!!!!
We missed you!

Real life is also like this things happen hurt happens and people reevaluate things...
But when you realize that this community is something good you realize that it's worth persevering! It's worth having to work through some tough emotions to keep it going -the amazing goodness that we have here.

We have something worth fighting for.
Let's not give up! Together we can get past this and come out stronger!
We are not quitters!!!!

Edited: 8/28/13 at 10:50 PM by MoMo

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/29/13 2:22 PM

Originally posted by: star

im trying, i hope you come back too. you sound really nice.

Lol Star, I changed my screen name from wishicouldbenormal to I'mTrying.
Not sure you realized that.

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

8/29/13 2:23 PM

Thanks MoMo. I can always count on you as my cheering squad

Bottom

Mimi1022
Senior Supporter

8/29/13 4:19 PM

That's great!

I learned that sometimes there is no such thing as the elusive "normal". In fact, I think everyone is a little meshuga (or, if you want to put it differently, "quirky")

So in that theoretical sense I am happy for you

I'm not "normal" (whatever that means) but I can take care of my family, have good relationships with my friends, keep a clean home, take care of my basic needs, and hold down a full time job. So in that sense I am normal but I still have weird stuff about me

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

8/30/13 1:12 AM

I'm glad you're back, Trying!

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

8/30/13 3:22 PM

glad ur trying to put yourself in our crazy shoes, mimi . progress......excuse my need to put a final spin on this. not sure what im saying cuz i drank 3 cups of coffee and im shaking.

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

9/2/13 7:18 PM

Welcome back Trying! I like the name change. This forum is really powerful! Momo, I'm really touched by what you said. Thanks.
a lynn

Bottom

Dr. Lynn, Psy.D.
Psychologist

9/2/13 7:23 PM

Toy,
I am sad about your decision. You have been a really supportive person here and I wish you hatzlacha! I hope you reconsider, or perhaps just need a break.
a lynn

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Personality Disorders < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.