Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: yom tov recovery
Created On 9/28/13 10:43 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

star
Senior Supporter

9/28/13 10:43 PM

whoa. its OVER FREAKING OVER!!!!!
so sad that im glad a supposedly happy yt is over.
anyways most of yt was ok but then there was thig guy i liked but he wanted a skinnier girl. feel like such an unwanted idiot. I AM SO ALONE. why does noone want me????

-------------------------
there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

9/29/13 7:49 AM

I'm also glad that Yom Tov is over, B"H, I felt pretty well, but I always miss music.....
And getting back to a routine is good for me...
Hope everyone is o.k.
Tbear, I was so happy to "hear" from you again. You were missed!

Bottom

Cutiestarr
Senior Supporter

9/29/13 9:09 AM

It's ok...you were too good for him anyways

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

9/29/13 11:32 AM

thanks

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

9/29/13 1:05 PM

great. guess what. the ppl i stay by just said i can only stay 3 more weeks. im not even wanted if i pay rent. feel like such an idiot. furious at gd, no husband now no place to freaking live. i go home its back to hell. what the hell does he want from me??? the only place that has a room is where the guy i used to hook up with lives. and 400 a month which i cant afford, or could but would mean less therapy. what does gd want from me???????????????

Bottom

keep climbing
Senior Supporter

9/29/13 7:15 PM

(((HUGS)))
Oh, that's so tough.....
Remember, we're with you. Things will get better. IY"H.

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

9/30/13 7:47 AM

thanks

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

9/30/13 2:58 PM

Oy Star.... don't have much to say but wanting to send support.....

I wonder at times why - financial, emotional, relational struggles all at the same time..... but you are still asking the right question - what does G-d want from you and that is inspiring - keep going one step at a time and May Hashem help you find peace, happiness, and prosperity -

sometimes it is the hardest thing to just keep trying - and maybe that is what is wanted from us at this time..... not very helpful - sorry - sending good wishes and prayers your way.

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

9/30/13 8:15 PM

thanks

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

10/3/13 7:17 PM

k so had a good day, my sister called me to go shopping with her so felt wanted in a sense. then babysitting was easier bh and i got paid!
then i came home and looked for something i cooked last night in the toaster oven of the ppl i stay by, and ask them where it is, and the wife says o i threw it out! u cant leave things overnight, its not healthy. she totally threw it out cuz she was annoyed i left it overnight(i didnt get it cuz i forgot and hate going up there.)

so hurt. feel so unwanted. they want me out in two weeks. thought they were sensitive ppl but i was wrong. other times shes gone into my room and opened the window, saying it smelled. excuse me? i didnt say that, usually i dont mention things that hurt me cuz i want to get along, but tonight when she said she threw it out, i let my face look shocked, and said....oh ok.....

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

10/3/13 10:24 PM

That must hurt so much, Star.
I think showing your feelings on your face was a victory. Especially since it sounds like the woman you stay with has passive-aggressive behaviors.
By the way I don't know what the agreement was when you began staying there but it sounds like she also has some boundery issues...
DO you have any options of another place to stay yet?

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

10/3/13 11:25 PM

thank you so much for telling me showing my emotion was a victory, usually i think ppl think i llook too overemotional and overreact. but i really thought these were sensitive ppl. hard to think the problem is them not me. but my doc agreed they r hurtful ppl.
so someone found me a temporary place to stay which is nice but then im always gonna feel like i gotta move soon....

Bottom

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

10/3/13 11:49 PM

You're welcome!
what kind of place would youi dealy like to live in?

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

10/4/13 9:22 AM

near my job, a warm family. a basement with a shower ideally.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Personality Disorders < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.