Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: from....stop crushing my hope.......to mazel tov.bh.
Created On 12/2/13 11:20 AM
Topic View:

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

12/22/13 9:49 AM
User is offline View users profile

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))
HAng i nthere Star, ok? We support u for whatever u do and wahtever happens, remember that, k?

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

12/23/13 8:04 PM

thanks. a little better.

-------------------------
there is light at the end of the tunnel

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

1/2/14 7:31 PM

Sorry for the delay. So im doing better but still so anxious if im gonna be able to do marriage. its in 3 weeks. also im terrifed of mikva and hilchos tahara. i know i only need to do the basics but even that is too overwhelming for me. i know ull say to talk to a rav but i just cant. my doc told me basics but then i told my sister and she said its not enuf. so now im terrified. also im scared of being pinned down to life, to living.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

1/3/14 8:39 AM
User is offline View users profile

It would probably be a lot easier to get the halacha side of things from a kallah teacher. Find one you trust. Not a blabber mouth. Find one who is in line with your hashkafa so you feel you can trust she's not selling you a bunch of garbage. Doctors are good for doctor things. Kallah teachers (I assume they still exist) are good for halaha. That's my opinion on the matter....

It is scary when the wedding date draws nearer. Something to think about it is that you won't be pinned down. You'l be with your best friend for life. You'll experience new things, go new places. You'll have new "hats" to wear -- that of wife, and when ready, mother.... You'll meet new people you probably didn't even know existed in your area. Try to look at the positives. Yeah, you're leaving something comfortable and easy for you. But you're leaving it for something good too!

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

1/5/14 10:22 AM

Thanks for the update, star! I was worried about you. Glad you're OK and moving along! Good luck with everything.

Bottom

HopefulMommy
Senior Supporter

1/5/14 10:23 AM

Oh, and about Mikva. Remember the article Gad posted here, about Mikva and OCD? Maybe you can contact the author. She's a therapist, I believe. Maybe she could help you.

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

1/7/14 12:26 AM

wtvr. im doing my own thing and only Gd has to understand. no thanks, dont feel like reading anything gd posted.

Bottom

star
Senior Supporter

3/31/14 10:40 PM

ok I'm gonna live up to my rep now, but gad I just had to tell you that all your 'advice' came to no fruition. Sometimes you think you know things, but until you've experienced it yourself, you cannot understand. I wish you would just admit you were wrong. My hubby thank gd can't get enough of me and is always telling me how beautiful I am although I'm very overweight. And I'm on a bc method that I havnt been nidda for months and it had no effect. 'far when close etc', guess what, I used to believe the rebbe too, until I realized I don't belong there anymore. And I'm much more content not trying to fit into the cookie cutter mold you go by.so before you give advice, think first if you are just repeating something or uve actually been in my shoes.

Bottom

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Personality Disorders < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.