Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Anemia with Inflammation
Created On 9/7/08 1:53 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Sarah
Supporter

9/7/08 1:53 PM

Hi,

This is my first post to this part of the group. I have been anemic for 6 months now and do not know why.

I have had lots of tests done e.g. endoscopy, small bowel series, colonoscopy all of which were not impressive. Blood tests show anemia and inflammation in the body (platelets high)

My latest test was a Stress Test which I could only do for 3 minutes because my arrhythmia (dizziness, tachycardia) did not allow me to do anymore. Doctor suggests more stress testing e.g. holter monitoring.

When I lie down (in prone position) I feel tiny bubbles in my trachea area. When I wake up I have tachycardia and feel these tiny bubbles again and on awakening during the night too. Then I cough to catch my breath.

The doctors that I have seen do not know what the bubbles are about. Does anyone know which type of Doctor can treat my symptoms? I have no strength, get dizzy when bending down, cannot climb steps without resting in between, same with walking up a slope. These are much worse in hot weather.

Right now I have ulcerative colitis which does not help the situation. I am 51 years of age.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kol Tuv

Sarah

-------------------------
Daven to Hashem - He always listens to you!

Bottom

Sarah
Supporter

10/30/08 6:06 PM

continued in Ulcerative Colitis (anemia), then Cardiology (arythmia) and finally Cardiology (general)

-------------------------
Daven to Hashem - He always listens to you!

Bottom

chanieF
Senior Supporter

11/12/08 10:11 PM

maybe there is more than one thing going on causing the various symptoms?? also, have you had your electrolyte levels checked?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Arrhythmia < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.