Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: SCD waiting time?
Created On 1/11/07 12:39 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Edith
Supporter

1/11/07 12:39 PM

Anyone out there on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet who can tell me how long it will take to see results? I know you need alot of patience on this diet, but how long are we supposed to wait?

Bottom

cd123
Supporter

1/13/07 9:58 PM

Mrs. Weiss claims to see results by two weeks. I didn't see that at all. Any other experiences with results?

Bottom

Edith
Supporter

1/15/07 11:59 AM

Anyone have experience with trying the diet for a while, and then feeling a regression?

Bottom

Mrs. Crohn
Junior Supporter

1/15/07 1:22 PM

I haven't seen yet the promised results. As a matter of fact, I was on it for three months and then stopped it bec. I was much sicker than before (It could've become that way even without the diet, so I don't specifically consider the diet making it worse)

If by purim I don't feel a marked difference, I'm considering again the macrobiotic diet.

I just can't understand why we're not seeing huge results (and I guess it's already 3 of us) bec. there are rave reviews about the diet.

feel good.

Bottom

cd123
Supporter

1/15/07 9:17 PM

The 'rave reviews' aren't all that great. I was refered to speak to one of these SCD successes who also mentioned that at the time she was on the diet and began feeling better, she was also on remicade! The diet can work, but after doing a lot of research, the results aren't too impressive.

Bottom

Edith
Supporter

1/16/07 10:14 AM

what's the point of the diet, if you have to be on remicade?
I just want to know, how much time should I give it, until I decide to do something else? right now i'm doing the diet, but I'm also taking prednisone and Imuran. I really have to get off the steroids, as I have been taking them for over a year!! so i don't want to wait so long.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.