Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Esophageal Cancer
Created On 1/22/06 9:09 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ish
Junior Supporter

1/22/06 9:09 AM

I am writing to anybody who knows of a case in the frum community, Esophageal Cancer stage 4,
if anybody heard of a possibility of remission, and eventually a cure. Words of CHIZUK would be much appreciated. A family member has been diagnosed with this disease R"L, and we can use every bit of CHIZUK
Tizki L'mitzvohs

Bottom

happyone
Junior Supporter

1/22/06 10:58 AM

Refuah Sheleima!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you find the right shliach to get you through this difficult time.

Bottom

Dr. Hoffman
Doctor

1/23/06 9:41 AM

Yes there are people who can survive this ordeal. Consider going on a clinical trial to include one of the newer biological agents in combination with standard chemotherapy.

-------------------------
AD Hoffman MD

Bottom

chaya2006
Junior Supporter

12/3/06 11:33 AM

I had stomach cancer 6 years ago, I know of someone who had esophageal cancer and is doing better than me..no relapses. Also I know someone who had barrets esophagus and gor rid of it completely boruch hashem with a strict homeopathic diet and other things he kept away from..etc... I can find out more if you are interested. I no longer have cancer boruch hashem but my surgeon messed up the rest of my system by making a BIG mistake in surgery. No lawyer wants my case though...bashert I guueess. Email me if you need more info. refuah shelaima..the QUICKER you trat the better as it is very quick to travel...

Bottom

mikereiss
Junior Supporter

12/7/06 6:09 PM

have you looked into macrobiotic dieting.
I don't come on this website often but someone suggested I make a comment.
Though it's not "proven", the concept of de-toxifying the system so the immune system has a chance is not a wild idea. Macrobiotics is only one one way to detoxify. You can find others.
I believe it's worth researching. It'sprobably a radically different way of eating, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Family and friends might help. I live in flatbush and daven by Rav Oshry. I was on it, and even the Rav's family was on it somewhat. It's not to be dismissed too easily, unless you have a better way.

R'fuah sh'layma min shumayim!

Bottom

chaya2006
Junior Supporter

12/12/06 11:12 AM

if you send me your email address or phone number , I will give you the name of the person who survived this esophageal cancer and is boruch hashem doing great today. refuah shelayma b'korov min hashamayim

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Gastrointestinal Cancer < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.