Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Aml
Created On 2/15/06 7:16 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

yophess
Junior Supporter

2/15/06 7:16 PM

does anyone know someone who haas aml CHAS VESHALOM. i have aml m1 and am having a difficult time but B"H i am almost finished with my treatment. Just one more dificult round
a refuah shelmah to all who need it
all the best
Yosef

-------------------------
Yosef

Bottom

downsyndrome
Supporter

2/15/06 8:26 PM
User is offline View users profile

Hi Yosef!
If I ever doubted the meaning of 'bashert', now I truly believe it!! This past Shabbos my family and I spent a wonderful, gut-wrenching Shabbos at Camp Simcha, Chai LIfeline's camp up in the mountains in New York. As a person who has been through multiple challenges, I was asked to come speak there for the parents and try to lend some support. While there, we met a beautiful bochur, 21 years of age, who is two years past his bone marrow transplant for AML. He has gotten a clean bill of health from his doctors and he is shining KA"H. He looks healthy, he is healthy, and he is loving life every minute. You had to see him dance his feet off on Motzei Shabbos at the very festive melave malka. I can only tell you that I wish you a refuah sh'leymah and if you want to pm me, perhaps I can put you in touch with that bochur/family.
Sarah S.

Bottom

chedva
Junior Supporter

6/8/06 5:02 PM

If you call the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, or even go on their website, they will hook you up with a survivor that had the same type as you. There is a Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in all states. They will also give you financial support with meds and bills.

Bottom

Gift_of_Life.org
Junior Supporter

9/18/07 4:57 PM
User is offline View users profile

Hi my name is Shayne. If anyone has any questions i will do what i can to help. Gift of Life is dedicated and commited to helping the Jewish Community.

-------------------------
Shayne N. Pilpel / Recruitment Coordinator
Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation
www.giftoflife.org

Bottom

agfzp
Junior Supporter

2/11/08 8:40 PM

Anyone out there with Down Syndrome (trisomy 21) and Leukemia???

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Leukemia < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.