Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: It gets better
Created On 6/14/17 8:18 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Sara26
Junior Supporter

6/14/17 8:18 PM

Hi everyone. I was a member in the past but wish to stay anonymous.I'm doing much better Bh due to change of doctor and big change of meds. I hope this doesn't sound egotistical but I want to reach out and say thank u to all of u for supporting me.Perhaps now I can support others.feel free to pm me if u want.thank you.

Bottom

Sara26
Junior Supporter

6/19/17 7:36 PM

did i say something wrong? i apologize if i did......feeling confused.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/30/17 1:33 PM
User is offline View users profile

Hi, I'm glad to hear you are doing well.
I don't check the forums very often anymore but I am happy I signed on today and saw your post. No, you did not say anything wrong and have nothing at all to apologize for. I think people just haven't responded because the forums are (sadly) not so busy these days and people are just not very active and not seeing the posts.

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

7/3/17 3:49 PM

Hi....unfortunately, I too do not check the forums regularly. I'm so glad you're doing better though. It is very hopeful for the rest of us .

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

Sara26
Junior Supporter

7/4/17 3:43 PM

awww u dont know how much your responses mean to me. a few years ago there was tons of posting.
channa how r u? ur probably way past sem now right?

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/12/17 6:36 PM

Yeah, we should definitely get this place more active again!

I'm B"H pretty stable at the moment. Yes, I am a few years out of seminary and have some college behind me but right now I'm in a treatment program and working as a cashier

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

7/14/17 2:50 PM

Hi all - I haven't been on the site much at all - I check in from time to time, but there just doesn't seem to be much going on. My hope and prayer is that all are doing better.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/17/17 6:02 PM

How do you guys think we can make it that there is more going on here?

Bottom

TBear
Senior Supporter

7/19/17 6:36 AM

Not sure - for me it is time and life issues. Many crises going on so i don't have much to give....except sending virtual hugs

Bottom

Sara26
Junior Supporter

7/19/17 8:49 PM

anyone know how toy123 is doing?im concerned.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Mental Health > Depression < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.