Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: random...
Created On 6/2/13 4:16 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

fattygolucky
Supporter

6/2/13 4:16 PM
User is offline View users profile

sorry for dumping all my spewage on here. i'm sure it's been said before, but i'm too lazy to go through all the threads... but then again i don't feel too guilty cuz it's your prerogative as to whether or not to read this.
so, this might be the wrong place for this... so many people have been telling me that i have an ed of sorts, but i'm not sure that i do... i mean, yeah, i don't eat normally, but what 19 year old does? and i don't really fit the criteria for anything, not even ednos-
i used to throw up, but that was 2 years ago, and only lasted 2 months.
i took laxatives, but only on friday nights and chagim where i have to eat... and i haven't taken those in a month, didn't take them all of last year, and even when i did, used them sparingly.
and as for restricting...well, i'm working on that, but there are days when i binge like mad, days when i eat normally, and days when i don't eat. just like everyone else.
i'm not really sure what's happening actually, make that sigh. sometimes i know i'm not exactly ok, but on the other hand, i'm not really doing anything bad. and i'm still fat...
wtvr.
sorry about all this, not really sure what the point of it was
thanks for listening, if you made it all the way til here, pretty impressive of you

-------------------------
ki ayshayv ba'choshech, Hashem ohr li

...somedays i'm still fighting to walk towards the light

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/13/13 5:47 PM

Everyones spewage is different.... and your right, no one has to read anything you write, or reply for that matter...
As a 19 year old girl myself, with eating issues, i often have that question.
The conclusion I came to is that normal teens dont even do the whole laxitives or throw up on purpose EVER!! And if you stopped, why did you stop? and do you still think about it every time you eat? does food take over your life? Becuase normal people dont. Does that make any sence? It dosent really satsfy me either, but is the best answer i can come up with ....
Btw- i like superchicks song to. i try not to listen to goyish music, but everyone in a while i slip with that one.... =(

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

6/16/13 6:04 PM

thanks... it does make sense. i just never know...
yeah, i don't listen either. that's pretty much the only non-jewish song i listen to... it just says it all, ya know?
hatzlacha w/ everything!

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/16/13 7:46 PM

yeah.... to bad theres no jewish ones...

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

6/18/13 5:20 PM

I wish saying one is fat didn't have such negative thoughts attatched to it. I'm fat. I know I am. It's fact. But somehow, it still bugs me .

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

6/19/13 11:31 PM

(((munkster))) i don't know if you like hugs or not, but i figured a virtual one is ok...
i know the feeling. sigh. it's like, i'm fat, ok fine, zehu. or it should be. but it's not. and it bothers me sooooo much.
so hatzlacha overcoming it...some days are better than others. i give you a bracha (for what it's worth, which ain't much) that you should have more good days than bad ones...

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

6/28/13 1:50 PM

thank you fgl. ....and I give the same bracha to you ....don't take the brachos of someone lightly either....you never know who it's coming from.

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/28/13 4:19 PM

Shelo Tihei Birchas Hedyot Kal Beynecha....

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

6/30/13 2:15 PM

amen thank you!
thanks cff for reminding me what the pitgam is!

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

6/30/13 2:41 PM

hey, what else is 13 years of school good for?

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

6/30/13 10:50 PM

lol, glad you found em useful!

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

7/2/13 4:49 AM

LOL...couldn't think of the pitgam...thanks for the reminder ..

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

7/5/13 12:26 PM

aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! sorry about that...i ate pizza last night, which is never a good idea, and something i haven't done in a long time. not sure what i'm most upset about-that i ate it, that i spent the whole night convincing myself not to run out ot buy laxatives, that i had a freak attack even after realizing that i was under my calorie goal for the day with the pizza, or that a stupid piece of pizza can drive me insane more than 15 hours after i ate it. wtvr.
sorry.
anyways...

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/6/13 10:58 PM

NOT whatever and NOT sorry FattyGoLucky!!!! This is a big deal, and maybe if it isnt, it sure feels like it is!!! Good job for not buying the laxitives!!!! I know how hard it must have been!!!!
How are you holding up now?

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

7/7/13 1:59 AM

yuck. still wanna buy them... still stuck on the stupid piece, and busy making plans how to make up for it this week...
wtvr. thanks for asking...
so, how ya doing?

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

7/7/13 11:18 AM

fattygolucky, just wanted to say, been there done that. It gets better! try to let it go. Easier said than done, I know.

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/7/13 12:04 PM

FattyGoLucky- You do know that you can burn off the slice of pizza in less then a half hour right? I dont know if this is healthy but how about go out, exercise for a bit and then its gone ....

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

7/8/13 12:04 AM

thanks wishtobehappy... how?! how do i let it go??? i can't...
channafofanna- yeah i know. logically anyways. it's still bothering me, just hte fact that i ate it, and that yeah. wtvr.
hashgacha pratit in all this though-i loaned someone the rest of my money and they haven't paid me back yet, so i don't have enough cash on me to buy laxatives, and someone stole my debit card so i can't get them b'chlal. b"H. i guess... just wish i felt that it was b"H. shomer p'sayim and all...
chodesh tov

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

7/8/13 9:53 AM

It's tough to do on your own, quite frankly. Would you see a nutritionist and/or therapist?

If you're interested, there's a very good pro-recovery ED website where you can find a mentor who has struggled herself and will help you deal with your struggles. Here's the link:
www.mentorconnect-ed.org/

Another option would be OA or ABA (anorexics bulimics anonymous)

((((((hugs)))))) and good luck!

Bottom

channafofanna
Senior Supporter

7/8/13 1:43 PM

wow!! that is DEFINTLEY HASHGACHA PRATIS!!! wow!!! .... that reminds me of your signature (ki ayshayv ba'choshech, Hashem ohr li)

Bottom

fattygolucky
Supporter

7/8/13 11:26 PM

thanks. don't think i'm up to there yet, but maybe one day... i'll have it in mind.
yeps, He def watches out for me! just wish i could mean it when i say it...

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Eating Disorder > Eating Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.