Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: I feel so lost
Created On 9/25/11 2:16 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

I'mTrying
Senior Supporter

9/25/11 2:16 AM

Haven't come on here for a while. I had decided that I'm getting triggered, and I'm embarrassed to say but I also felt that 'social pressure' that I had all through junior high, high school and beyond of feeling like EVERYONE else is articulate, caring, and well liked while I am just stupid, selfish, whiny, and no one likes me/ I am exceedingly annoying... I guess my bpd rearing its head again... or maybe it's really true like my guts are telling me...
Anyhow I'm sitting here trying to get a grip on my head. So much has happened for me, good and bad and last week I kinda felt like maybe things were starting to turn around... but I just had such a challenging, scary shabbos that I wonder what will happen. I want to feel like crying so i can get it out but i'm just numbed out. I need to talk to someone but there's no one out there...
basically it's about food. and eating, and making myself eat, and trying to keep it down, and feeling so sick physically from it, and dissociating and watching myself and being so disgusted at me, my body, not so much in a body-image way but like- how could I possibly think i deserve to eat? and then eating more, and wanting to throw up, and even liquids just seem to be staying in me and making feel so bloated - and feeling so sluggish, and taking ativan to make myself sleep and feeling even worse when i woke up and now my sleep is so thrown off...
I feel so much anxiety, and loathing, disgust, out of control, fear, hatred...
can't see any good in the fact that I probably ate what I was supposed to... what I need to do to stay alive and in treatment...
gam ze ya'avor is not working today

Bottom

mouse
Senior Supporter

9/25/11 5:30 AM
User is offline View users profile

First...normal is a state of mind...lots of ppl think they are and aren't and vs. versa.
next sorry u having such a hard time....hugs

-------------------------

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Bottom

wishtobehappy
Senior Supporter

9/25/11 2:37 PM

so sorry you're struggling so much, hope you feel better real soon. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Mental Health > Eating Disorder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.