Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Moideh Ani
Created On 3/13/05 4:16 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

BoruchHashem
Junior Supporter

3/13/05 4:16 AM

I want to shout it through the streets _” Hoidu Lhashem ki toiv”.

Thank You Hashem. ThankYou Hashem you gave me a new lease of life. I hope I will always treasure it like I treasure it now.

A few weeks ago I noticed a few small growths on my hands. I then noticed I had a few in my mouth. With a lot of apprehension I took myself to the doctor. I had to go twice a week for check ups & realised that the doctor was concerned. He was very worried & tried to get me a quick appointment to see the haematologist. He asked me to pay for a private appointment. I realised this was really something to be alarmed about. My husband came with me to see the haematologist. He said he was gravely concerned, and felt that I had a serious problem. He made an urgent appointment for a bone marrow extraction for the next day. By that time I feared the worst. The hours till my appointment the next day dragged. I had time to think & boy did I think. How did I treat my husband? Would he miss me? How would I tell my children? Would they consider me a good mother? Was I fair? Would they remember me with good memories? What could I say to my mother? And opportunities….. There were so many things I still was hoping to do. I had so much to do at work. I suddenly had so many phone calls to make. People who I wanted to thank, or just to say hi. The next morning I had the procedure. I tried to say parts of Tehilim during this difficult time but was unable to. I felt so bad. Hashem I wanted to cry out …. You are behind this and know how much I can bear. We had to wait another 7 hours for the results. Time dragged I was upset with myself that I could not concentrate on doing anything….I was so so frightened.

B”H the results were good even the consultant was amazed. I AM IN THE CLEAR!

The next day he phoned to rule out all major blood diseases.

I hope I can maintain my renewed feeling of appreciation for life. I would not like to wish this experience on my worst enemy. What I would like to share is: Don’t put off an opportunity whatever it may be – Saying thank you helping someone, telling someone you love them or making that telephone call especially your nearest & dearest. Moidah Ani lofenecha

Bottom

rina miriam
Junior Supporter

5/17/06 3:13 PM

May Hashem grant you a long, hapy healthy and boring life!
And much energy!

Bottom

SUSAN
Supporter

8/2/06 9:35 AM

sometimes hashem has to give us a little push or a scare in order to wake us up about life . so that we should apprieciate what we havnt appreciaed up to now. a few years ago we also had a little scare. I woke up one morning to find some kind of bumps on the side of my 3 year olds neck. i was very concerned and took him immidietly to his doc. the doctor checked it and looked worried , he told me that he doesnt know at his time what it can be that we have to take some blood work. that it could be nothing or it could be something really sirious like cancer chas ve shalom.To tell you that we were worried is an understatement, we were more then worried. it took a few days to get the result, in those 3 days of worry we couldnt sleep or eat or even function.we hugged our son all day, i must have said the whole tehillim 4 times. I couldn stop crying every time my son smiled to me.
after 2 days of hell the results came back that he has mono. can you belive it this little 3 year old has mono. now i understood why he always got tierd very easily and slepped alot. We were soooo happy my husband immedietly ran to give a big amount of money to tzdakah to thank hashem for this.
From that day on we decided not to take anything so hard anymore till you dont know the truth or the results it doesnt pay to kill yourself with worry. and we should always believe in hashem that he will do good with you. It is sooo importand to have emunah even in the darkest hour. they say that even if a sord is bieng aimed at your neck you should never give up.......emunah......emunah....
Hashem is big and always thier for us... sometimes he just has to give us a wakeup call......

-------------------------
smiling wont cost you a penny

Bottom

Donald Duck
Supporter

3/12/07 10:59 AM

Wow! I'm glading everthing was o.k. in the end. May it continue to go well for you ad meah v'esrim shana

-------------------------
D Duck

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Inspiration < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.