Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: KEEP ON FIGHTING
Created On 11/9/05 5:56 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

RUS
Junior Supporter

11/9/05 5:56 AM

B"H
WITHN FOUR DAYS I LOST MY EYESIGHT COMPLETLY. ARIVING AT A MAJOR, WEL KNOWN HOSPITAL THE DOCTORS WERE BAFFLED. EVEN AFTER I REALIZED WHAT THE CAUSE WAS THE DOCTORS REFUSED TO ACCEPT IT, ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS MORE TESTS AND TO EXTEND MY STAY FROM TWO TO FOUR WEEKS IN ORDER TO DO SO. WITH MY OBSTINATE NATURE THIS LED TO MANY ARGUMENTS WITH THE DOCTORS. AFTER ONE PARTICULARLY HEATED ARGUMENT WHICH THE NURSE SEAMED TO HAVE OVERHEARD FROM THE HALWAY SHE WALKED IN AFTER THE DOCTOR LEFT AND SAID

"THATS OK, YOU KEEP ON FIGHTING, THE ONES THAT FIGHT THEY'RE THE ONES WHO GET BETTER"

AFTER BEING KICKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR REFUSING TESTS WITH NO HOPE FOR THE FUTUTRE COMMING FROM THE DOCTORS..

THROUGH THE USE OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE OVER SEVERAL YEARS OF WORK, I HAVE REGAINED MOST OF MY PERIFEAL VISSION. I CAN WALK THE STREETS IN MY NEIBORHOOD WITHOUT A CANE, READ FROM BOOKS USING MAGNIFIERS AND I RUN THESALES DIVISIONOF A PUBLISHING HOUSE WITH A STAFF OF 15 PEOPLE UNDER ME.

ITS YOUR LIFE AND ITS WORTH THE FIGHT!

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

12/21/05 8:10 PM

wow!i agree! go rus!

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

Donald Duck
Supporter

3/12/07 10:49 AM

Originally posted by: RUS
B"H

ITS YOUR LIFE AND ITS WORTH THE FIGHT!

I tottaly agree Good for you

-------------------------
D Duck

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Inspiration < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.