Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Request from siblings
Created On 8/17/07 3:30 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mosheklass
Junior Supporter

8/17/07 3:30 PM
User is offline View users profile

Request from siblings
The Jewish Press is having a feature in an upcoming special education section called "Sibs Speak", where we are having siblings (ages 6-14) answer the questions below. We will offer a free subscription to the first 6 submissions. We would not use real names (and you don’t have to give us your name unless you want the subscription).
Please email to extras@jewishpress.com or mosheklass@aol.com

1) The thing I like best about my sibling with a disability is…
2) The thing I wish I could change about my sibling is..
3) The funniest statement or story about my sibling is……
4) The thing I have gained most about having a sibling with a disability is…
5) Sometimes I get angry because…
6) What I have learned from my special sibling is……
Also, please give us a few sentences about you and your sibling.
PS. FrumSupport gave us permission to post this

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > MR/DD Mental Retardation Developmental Delayed > Autism < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.