Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: suffering from egzema
Created On 5/3/06 11:40 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

SUSAN
Supporter

5/3/06 11:40 PM

Hi
Need some advice
I have been suffering from an egzema that i have on my right foot in three places, i have these 3 dry spots that are very ichy and i can scratch till i bleed,
Iv tried lots of different creames wich are really temporery beacuse they might help for a while but the egzema always ends up coming back, iv had them for years i would say 20 years. the doc tells me to keep on puting musteriser on my feet everyday which i do. bet it still comes back. is there a cure for egzema and what else can i do ,

-------------------------
smiling wont cost you a penny

Bottom

Supporter

5/4/06 12:48 AM

Susan,

So sorry to hear of your pain with eczema. I've had a eczema for many years. As a kid I remember my mom rubbing creams into my skin, I slept with white cotton gloves.... At one point in my twenties the eczema became unbearable, to the point of bleeding. I was so irritable due to itchiness....went to a few dermatologists....tried a bunch of different creams...you do know cortisone is not a good choice? Anyway, all attempts at suppressing the symptoms did not succeed.

Finally, a friend of mine refered me to a kind of natural/holistic medical practitioner. She did some comprehensive testing to see what was happening inside my body that 's causing the eczema. Cuz, y'see, the eczema is a manifestation of a deeper issue....

I tested positive for severe candida, parasites, and bacteria. I was able to follow her treatment plan despite the fact that I was nursing a baby at the time. b''h I've been symptom free for about 5 years now.

Turns out, when one of my kids developed severe eczema, it was over large parts of the body, I assumed this child of mine also has the same situation as mine. Turns out child tested NEGATIVE for candida, parasites, bacteria. So the doc suspected gluten and/or dairy allergy. We did the testing and sure enough child tested positive for both dairy and gluten allergy. Child has a severe gluten and moderate dairy allergy. Child also has malabsorption, which commonly goes along with a severe gluten allergy.

My child began to decrease intake of dairy and gluten, it was mighty difficult to eliminate these fully, and immediately we saw relief in symptoms such as eczema, headaches, stomachaches, irritability. I also provided child with good nutritional support.

Recently, I've begun to notice slight eczema on one of my fingers. So slight, yet it concerned me. I retested my candida/parasite/bacteria thing and tested basically negative, but slight candida is present. I also did the gluten sensitivity testing and surprise of surprises I tested moderately positive to gluten sensitivity. B''H I tested negative for dairy sensitivity.And B''H I have no malabsorption issues.
My doc claims that gluten sensitivity can create candida problems, definitely!

Anyway, now that Mom needs to be on gluten-free diet, child is more eager to come aboard all the way.

If you want more info on the doc I'm using lwt me know

All the best,
Refuah Shelaima

Bottom

SUSAN
Supporter

5/4/06 8:12 AM

Hi
thank you for your response
It does sound interesting what you are writing and i defently am open to anything esspecially when it comes to natural medicine.
I would love it if you could give me a name and phone # of an holistic doc , i also thought of getting alergy tested, I am ready to get rid of the egzema once and for all...
thanks
susan

smiling wont cost you a penny

Bottom

??? ??? ????
Junior Supporter

5/27/08 5:48 PM

there is a special cream called "clear cream" that from my own expirience & what i allso heard from others works uncredibily and makes the skin smooth & silky.

you could get it in the u s @ rosenbaum 718.??????? or in certain kosher health stors and in montreal @gross 514.272.2544

???? ??? ????? ?????...

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Dermatology) > General (Dermatology) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.