Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Skin Diseases-Psoriasis/Pemphigus
Created On 1/13/05 4:13 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Emunah613
Junior Supporter

1/13/05 4:13 PM

I have a rare skin disease called Pemphigus Foliaceous plus I also have Psoriasis. I would like to know if there is anyone out there with it and how they are
dealing with it.

Edited: 1/13/05 at 4:24 PM by Emunah613

Bottom

SUSAN
Supporter

1/17/05 12:48 PM

hi emunah
could you please tell me specific what you are suffering from like where do you have the skin disease
or the psoriasis.
i have a neighbor who also has some type of psoriasis and i know she goes every year to the dead sea wich helps her alot
i also have some kind of a egzima on my leg wich i have for many years just now i got it under control beacuse i changed my doc and shre gave be a different bream and a shot wich realy helped.

-------------------------
smiling wont cost you a penny

Bottom

Emunah613
Junior Supporter

1/17/05 9:46 PM

Hi,
I have a pretty bad case of both.

The Pemphigus is a disease where the skin gets blistery and it is painful.

As far as Psoriasis the Dead Sea is known to help ALOT from the people i've spoken to,but it doesnt help for Pemphigus.

Bottom

smile
Junior Supporter

1/18/05 9:17 PM

My daughter had very painful blisters on her stomach, feet & bottoms. I am not sure if she had the same thing you are going through, but the dermatologist gave us Erygel Gel 2% which worked wonders. Hope this helps.

Bottom

Emunah613
Junior Supporter

1/19/05 1:41 AM

Thanks,I will look into it ,but There is very little out there that helps the syptoms,it is a disease that has to be treated from the inside.Pemphigus is an autoimmune disorder that has to be treated by immunosupprecent medication.

Bottom

royal
Junior Supporter

2/17/06 9:03 AM
User is offline View users profile

B"H

Dead Sea Mud and salts are known to give relief - NOT CURE - to skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, etc. You can try Mud Hair Mask for your scalp, neck and behind the ears, and for the face you may want to try sulphur soap. Go to www.mineralcarespa.com for more information about the Dead Sea and its curative properties and view the list of products.

Good Luck!

Dori

Bottom

working mommy
Junior Supporter

1/28/10 12:17 PM

its been a few years.... did u find a treatment? i have a rare skin discease and am taking cimzia. i dont like my dermotologist. what r u taking and did u find a good doctor?

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Dermatology) > General (Dermatology) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.