Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Yesurim Shel Ahavah
Created On 12/28/04 3:35 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

RachemNu
Junior Supporter

12/28/04 3:35 PM

I would like to thank "Admin" for creating this wonderful site. I feel this is a great place for everyone that goes through a rough time to discuss topics that are sometimes difficult to talk to others face to face. We know the maamar chazal "Daagah belev ish yasicheno leacherim" " One whos heart is fulll of worries should talk it out to others" and I'm sure that many members will find here relief and of course some guidance as well.

There is one thing I would like to say to all members of the "frum support group". Although all subscribers here don't have it easy. We should only remember that we are a priveleged group that Hashem loves much more than everyone else and therefore chose to allow us to pay off our debt to him Boolam Hazeh so that we will reach Olom Haboh free and clear. It is what the posuk says Es asher yehav Hashem yochiach One who Hashem loves, he punishes. and we are sure that he is a Ov Horochomon to all of us. Hashem surely loves us more than we do love ourselves.

About two years ago my daughter was diagnosed with leukima, she had heavy chemotherapy and a BMT. Our relatives took care of the rest of the family and me and my wife spent our days and nights in the hospital for several months straight. There were a few other frum patients on the floor at that same time and all of us had some real tough times. There were some days (weeks) when the parents were reading Krias Shema Sheal Hamitah with the patients when they said Beyodecho Afkid Ruchi they did not know for how long they will have their Pekodon with Hashem if it is only for overnight or until he will return all neshomos at Techiyas Hamaisim.
There was one thing that I realized on all of us each and every patient and parents on the floor were full of emunah and bitachon. Throught the day we only saw hahgocha prutis and we kept on thanking Hashem for all he gave us. Whenever I asked a parent how is your kid doing today the answer was always Boruch Hashem today is a bit better than yesterday or one would say Boruch Hashem he made it through the night I'm sure he will be fine. It is without a doubt that Hashem only makes it difficult for someone in order to bring him closer to Hashem.

It seems interesting but when I walk on the avenue and I meet thousands of people I dont hear as many times Boruch Hashem as I do when Iwalk through the corridor in the hospital.

Just bear this in mind you are doing an investment that has return in long term so if you feel you are working hard now you have a lot that will be awarded to you for that.

Bottom

YEHIDI
Junior Supporter

12/28/04 4:03 PM

Thank you very much for your kind and soothing comforting words.

Bottom

jolazen
Junior Supporter

1/2/05 5:31 PM

i had surgery for cancer & am having a difficult time with my stomach since. has anyone heard or had similar problems?

Bottom

RachemNu
Junior Supporter

1/3/05 12:55 PM

Did you also have chemo? If yes that may possibly br the cause.

Bottom

Survived-BH
Junior Supporter

1/3/05 1:09 PM

I had surgery for cancer too. There are some common expected problems and pain associated with surgery. Can you please describe your problems in more detail?

Bottom

wemustbestrong
Junior Supporter

2/20/05 5:26 PM

depending what type of cancer you had, i know someone who had stomach cancer so she had a piece of her stomach removed and when she eats too much at once she gets very sick.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Cancer /Hematology Oncology > General (Hematology Oncology) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.