Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: My Therapist is looking to start a support group in Brooklyn
Created On 4/14/15 7:03 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Who am I
Supporter

4/14/15 7:03 PM

I've been depressed for the most part of 18 years now. I have been seeing my Therapist for about 7 to 8 years and he's really good. But I'm still suffering from some depression. He wants to now start a support group in Brooklyn. He would like to start as soon as two months from now. It's for both males and females and ages 25 to 40. The support group for the most part is for people suffering from Bipolar, but it's also for people with severe depression.

-------------------------
smile and the world smiles with you

Bottom

ArtYgirl
Supporter

4/19/15 12:19 AM

im 23 but id like to go

Bottom

Who am I
Supporter

4/26/15 2:44 PM

My Therapist would like to begin a support group after Shvuous which is about a month from now. We're trying together many different ways to get enough people to be able to start then. Initially my Therapist wanted only ages 25 and up, but he may say okay even though you're only 23. But I would appreciate if you could PM me a little information about yourself, thank you!

Bottom

Teddybear
Supporter

4/27/15 8:12 AM
User is offline View users profile

How much is your therapist charging?

Bottom

Who am I
Supporter

4/28/15 10:32 AM

Most probably once a week, 40 dollars.

Bottom

Who am I
Supporter

4/30/15 6:01 PM

I'll be frank: I don't know anything about this new guy that is offering a Free Peer led support group. All I can tell you is that this group I'm trying to form is in Brooklyn and there's a great therapist that will attend every session. Whether your male or female, this support group will be extremely beneficial to you. Wouldn't you like to talk to someone who is experiencing what you are. Wouldn't you like to share your feelings with guys or girls that understand exactly what your talking about. This is what this support group is about. Yes, it's 40 dollars a session, but the rewards and benefits you'l receive from these sessions will be well worth the money- I promise.

So whoever is interested in a support group that will help you tremendously, tell me. Because I'm anxious to start this support group as soon as possible!

Edited: 5/10/15 at 4:14 PM by Who am I

Bottom

ArtYgirl
Supporter

6/24/16 10:08 AM

Im interested

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General (Mental Health) > General (Mental Health) < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.