Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Divorce
Created On 1/5/05 10:46 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

behappy
Junior Supporter

1/5/05 10:46 AM

Bottom

motcha
Supporter

1/7/05 12:08 AM

I wish you the best. I just wanted to say something.

Bottom

lookinforhelp
Senior Supporter

1/11/05 11:09 AM

Dear behappy,
Do you want to talk about this? Yes, pictures say a thousand words, but maybe YOU will feel better if you can express yourself literally. Perhaps then other people in your situation will be able to better respond if they know exactly what is going on with you.

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

11/20/05 7:33 PM

divorce is sad, but it's a fact of life. it happens. i'm not an expert, but usually things happen for the best. if a divorce is imminent, there is usually nothing you can do, but learn how to cope with it. we all deal with pain. it's managing it and what we do with it that counts and makes a true difference. i know this sounds calloused, but it's true.

atara

-------------------------
what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

NeedSupport
Supporter

11/20/05 11:33 PM

I'm also getting divorced soon (well, I don't know when I'll actually get a GET) but getting seperated now...
I'd like to know if I'm the only crazy woman to be happy that this is happening...
I'm basically the one who asked for it. and I'm happy that it's ending.. On the other hand, it is sad, it's the end of an era. It's a very different life.. I'm saying I'll be happy, but I know that life is not gonna be a rose garden after this... I still have and always will have a bunch of other issues of which some will prob. never be resolved...
Also, I think I'm a different case then a regular divorcee, I'm not planning to get married again.
I was married for five years.
As I like to say.. I'm not marriage material...
Anyways, behappy, If you need a listening ear, I'm here for you.. and I wish you all the best in the future..

Bottom

Torsalicious613
Senior Supporter

11/21/05 11:05 AM

class a calling!

atara

what the hecka is a signiature?

Bottom

dancing queen
Junior Supporter

5/15/06 6:14 AM

Originally posted by: NeedSupport

Also, I think I'm a different case then a regular divorcee, I'm not planning to get married again.
I was married for five years.
As I like to say.. I'm not marriage material...
Anyways, behappy, If you need a listening ear, I'm here for you.. and I wish you all the best in the future..

Personally, I think that 'being marriage material' is up to the individual. If you want to take care of things and make things work, they can and they will. If you don't want to, then that's entirely a separate story. So bottom line is, if you want to make things happen, though difficult at first, it can be very rewarding. I wouldn't suggest you give up just yet. I think you need to get over the trauma of divorce (and it is trauma, even if you were the one who asked for it) and then try and start up again. Only then, can you begin to heal and emerge a better, growing person from this situation, and possibly start entertaining the idea of getting remarried.

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen!"

Bottom

rebrelz
Junior Supporter

5/30/07 7:17 AM

I just got devorced 2 months ago. It was a big releif for me. and i understand that now life is very hard even though i am still young and will get married again. hopefully as i have heard from others it does take time to get over but you can still feel happy about it. i find it very hard because all my freinds are married and some even with children so it is hard to mix with them you don't feel that you belong but then you don't belong with the yonger ones because they are not your age so you feel out of it. it is very hard and sometimes i feel that ijust want to be by myself in my room with noone bothering me. i also don't like the fact that people ask about the marriege depends who it is but i don't usually like to talk about. But i think and i have heard from others that once you remarry it is like a passed life.

Bottom

personn
Supporter

3/14/10 4:37 AM

message me imda1best@gmail.com

heyyyy

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General > General < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.