Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Shidduchim & medical issues
Created On 11/1/06 5:55 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

CAP
Supporter

11/1/06 5:55 PM

I wish that we can have category on its own .... for Shidduchim purposes.... I hope people can find it here!!

Maybe this can be a place for those to seek out individuals with issues in a private manner... and take then further if things seem to match...

Yes I know SosTassis of Chai Lifeline offers such a service (212-894-8220) but not everyone who signs on here will know of them, plus they only work with people till age 30, and also... they may not think of a particular match that someone may discover over here!

On a more personal level... I am seeking a girl for a relative who needs to do PGD/IVF to have children....

BTW, this is a GREAT website! Kudos to those that started it!!

Bottom

CAP
Supporter

11/2/06 8:31 AM

BTW, as of now Sos Tassis does NOT deal with mental/emotional issues....

Bottom

CAP
Supporter

11/5/06 10:44 PM

Another Shidduch service for those with medical issues is run by Mrs Linda Markowitz 718-253-3721

Bottom

BH613
Supporter

11/6/06 11:26 AM

I agree that this is a great website. I hope people can find it!
Miriam:light

Bottom

Chaya Surie
Senior Supporter

12/5/06 1:14 PM
User is offline View users profile

Website for frum singles with known fertility problems: www.chazak.co.il

Bottom

Admin
Administrator

12/5/06 2:20 PM

You might want to call Kesher Connection 718-576-1094

Admin

Bottom

CAP
Supporter

2/16/07 2:51 PM

Fraidy Beiser 718-578-4522 deals primarily with FERTILITY issues... but may be good for other things also.

BEWARE - her number is in ISRAEL...so be careful to call on 'eretz yisrael' time zone!

Bottom

Ocean
Junior Supporter

6/6/07 12:08 PM

Thanks CAP for all the info you posted. It is much appreciated.

Bottom

Ocean
Junior Supporter

6/6/07 12:13 PM

On a more personal level... I am seeking a girl for a relative who needs to do PGD/IVF to have children....

!!

I know of a wonderful girl who can not have children. However she has no chances at all. If you have any ideas please PM me.

Bottom

ykb
Senior Supporter

6/6/07 6:27 PM
User is offline View users profile

I work with a girl who is in such a condition. Can you send me a PM with more details so that I can pass it on to her and we can take it from there?

Hatzlacha Rabba,

Tizki L'Mitzvos

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Other > General < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.