Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: period schedule
Created On 2/1/08 1:05 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

fryaya
Junior Supporter

2/1/08 1:05 AM

Hi, I'm not sure this is the correct place to ask this.
If it is not, please let me know how I can ask a Doctor asap. Thank you.
I'm a 20 year old girl and I haven't gotten my period for 4 and 1/2 months now.
In the past I've never had a very exact schedule but I have been getting my period.
I'm extremely nervous as to what this might mean, especially since I'm looking to
get married and start a family very shortly.
Please help! thank you.
I live in Brooklyn, Ny if you have a suggestion of a doctor I can go to.
Thanks again.

Bottom

su7kids
Senior Supporter

2/1/08 1:36 AM
User is offline View users profile

its probably nothing, but I would go and see a doctor, they can help you regular your cycle. If you'd like to have a family, now is a good time to go and get it checked out. Nerves make it worse.

Are you eating enough nutrients? Sometimes if you're dieting or something, your periods could stop.

-------------------------
Proud Mom of 7, MIL to 3, Grandmom of 4!

Bottom

chanieF
Senior Supporter

2/12/08 5:55 PM

i would see a board certified RE. they will check all the hormones. it is not healthy to go so long w/o a period and can lead to problems if not treated. dr. steven palter is an excellent RE for such issues. he has a few offices. one is in brooklyn.
here's the info:
Brooklyn Office:

1624 E.14th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11229
Ph. 718.998.6100
Fax 516.682.8901
info@gcivf.com

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism > Ask the Dr. Novogroder < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.