Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Welcome to S.M.W.C.F./MARCH's Support Forum!
Created On 3/28/05 8:13 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

SMWCF/MARCH
Junior Supporter

3/28/05 8:13 PM

This forum was created for single mothers raising children on their own, and is designed to enable you to share ideas, problems and suggestions.

The experiences you have had in the past can serve to greatly assist others going through similar situations for the first time. Conversely, you may have a problem or question, and feel that another single mother might be able to help you with a suggestion or solution. Please feel free to post your questions, as well as any ideas or suggestions that can possibly be of help to other single mothers. There is power in numbers. If we pool our collective experiences, ideas, and suggestions, we can make life a little more manageable and enjoyable for all.

Thank you.

Bottom

mrsspanish
Junior Supporter

4/19/05 10:11 PM

I want to thank everyone at MARCH for the Chizuk newsletter and the packages before Yom tov. It really lifts my spirits.

Bottom

DASchwartz
Junior Supporter

4/22/05 5:33 PM

Yes- I would like to also say thank you and wish all of you a Chag kosher v'sameach!

-------------------------
Donna Schwartz

Bottom

Besaiser
Junior Supporter

6/8/05 12:31 AM

To Whom it May Concern:

I don't imagine that this is your line, however, I was wondering if possibly you can give me advice as to where I can turn for help.

I am a single mother of 4 children B"H and over the past few years I have developed some medical conditions, the summer is coming and I was wondering, I feel that I have to go away from the city for 2-3 weeks to relax in the mountains, but of course, there is no way that I can afford it. Is there any organization that I can turn to that would be able to help me in this situation.

If you don't want to reply publicly, I would appreciate it if you can give me your e-mail address and we will work it that way.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation, it is greatly appreciated.

Very truly yours,
Besaiser

Bottom

libala
Junior Supporter

3/19/06 4:49 PM

can anyone tell me if therte are any frum supprt groups for women who are in the process of divorce?

thank you

libala

Bottom

bf
Junior Supporter

3/20/06 11:38 AM

if you find any support group would you also let me know thanks,
if you need any advice i have been going through a divorce for the past 5 years.
good luck

Bottom

Admin
Administrator

3/20/06 1:43 PM

Hi,

You might want to contact MARCH at 866-769-2311.

Admin

Bottom

NeedSupport
Supporter

5/9/06 2:11 AM

Yes, I am also one of the members and I love the packages before Yom Tov!
it's a very special feeling to see that you werent forgotten and s/one is thinking of you..

The newsletters are also great, I love reading them.

May you go from strength to strength and may Hashem repay you for all the wonderful things you do for so many ppl.

Bottom

Panda613
Supporter

12/28/06 2:30 PM

Are there any support groups or events that go on in Monsey??
Is this the same group as Sister to Sister?? I was recommended to for seeking help in getting an advocate for a GET?
Thanks for any info that you can provide.

Panda613

Bottom

NeedSupport
Supporter

12/28/06 3:38 PM

Most of the events take place in brooklyn in the bp-flatbush area..

sister to sister is like a part of M.A.R.C.H.'s program..

Bottom

Panda613
Supporter

12/28/06 9:12 PM

thanks

Panda613

Bottom

help me
Junior Supporter

1/7/07 6:58 PM

helpme

Edited: 1/7/07 at 6:59 PM by help me

Bottom

NeedSupport
Supporter

1/8/07 4:46 PM

help you what??

Bottom

hashemhelpme
Junior Supporter

4/6/07 6:43 PM

I am a new memeber and would also like to thank march for all their great packages and stuf just one thing MARCH administration you probably have me down in your computer wrong you have me down as 1 boy and one girl actually I have 2 boys I was wondering if you can fix this error
also my children recently lost their father I was wondering if there's anyone out there with experience in this field cotact me at mottyandduddymom@gmail.com as 1 long word
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Private Groups > M.A.R.CH -- Mothers Alone Raising Children < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.