Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Please network so we won't be homeless!
Created On 6/27/05 10:47 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

BitachonWith2
Junior Supporter

6/27/05 10:47 PM

Hello to all from a new member:

I have been a member of Single Mothers With Children's Fund aka MARCH for quite some time. When I received the notice about this website, I was looking forward to checking it out, and B"H I did!

I am reaching out to you readers and supporters and friends of both, to help me this time:
recently, one of my children went to live w/ the father and the father took me to court to lower the child support that was already only $25 more than our rent. After telling the hearing examiner that I wanted an attorney and an adjournment date, he lowered my child support BY HALF, without my attorney and without any facts presented from either side!!!! I need financial help so my other child and I won't be homeless in August! I would like to work, but can only do so on a part-time basis and not standing a whole day.

I have medical appointments at least 2x/week now, and that number will increase when the pain management and/ or accupuncture appointments are added to the already existing physical therapy appointments due to an accident a while ago.

I have a resume that I am willing to share, yet I must be home for my child before she arrives from summer camp locally frist half. Second half she will be w/ her brother and father so I will have more time to work, yet I must go to medical treatments as well.

PLEASE HELP W/ FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. I HAVE EXCELLENT REFERENCES SHOULD THAT BE REQUIRED, AND FRANKLY, I WANT YOU TO ASK SO YOU WILL FEEL 100% SECURE W/ YOUR DONATION/ JOB OFFER.

THE CHILD WHO WENT TO LIVE W/ THE FATHER WILL I'YH BE VISITING ME AS WELL.
ALSO, MY FOOD STAMPS HAVE TO BE REDUCED.
IT IS ALL HITTING SO HARD.
PLEASE HELP!

-------------------------
All the Best,
BitachonWith2

Bottom

debbiem211
Junior Supporter

8/8/05 7:36 AM
User is offline View users profile

b"h
Dear BitachonWith2:

If you still need some assistance I'll do what I can. Please contact me so I can help at: Levismom17@aol.com.

Shavua Tov,
Debbie

-------------------------
A Happy Mom

Bottom

Ellee
Junior Supporter

8/23/05 11:42 PM

Dear BitachonWith2,
I realize that you submitted your post quite some time ago. I hope that things are better for you now.
I do relate to your struggle and although I am unfortunately very short of funds myself, I offer my t'filos that your burden will be lighter soon

Bottom

bf
Junior Supporter

3/20/06 11:43 AM

i have been trying to contact MARCH but i don't have any number and then i saw this forum. can anyone give me any contact info for MARCH?

i also need any advice anyone can give me because my 7 year old is going through a rough time. a judge finally ordered a drug test for his father and it was positive for cocaine. his father has also recently been charged with neglect by acs. i am looking for any books about addicition and/or abuse to read to my son to explain that none of this is his fault.

thanks in advance

Bottom

hashemhelpme
Junior Supporter

4/8/07 10:21 AM

Dear Bitachonwith2
Please emailme at mottyandduddymom@gmail.com (as 1 long word) I'll see what I can do for you
we are all hanging in there

Bottom

infj
Junior Supporter

1/23/08 4:43 PM

1212-696-7987

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Private Groups > M.A.R.CH -- Mothers Alone Raising Children < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.