Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: asking for advice
Created On 7/13/16 6:43 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mentch
Supporter

7/13/16 6:43 PM
User is offline View users profile

Dear Dr. Price,

Could you please advice concerning a few things that came up lately concerning integrative mental health
I currently have two doctors one as a general practitioner and one for mental health but both of them are unable to advise when it comes to supplements
The problem is that it is easy for me to overdose unless I see a practitioner who is well versed in that area
and the practitioners that I speak over the phone don't seem to be enough

-------------------------
Mentch

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

7/13/16 6:46 PM

What are the questions?

Rabbi Price, M.D.
Www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

mentch
Supporter

7/14/16 1:32 PM

Thank you very much for replying
I was going to prepare lyposomal preparations( lysosomes are man made bubbles that help in absorption of vitamins) of some vitamins like the b complex together with nonflash niacin or c together with non flash niacin
Of course the niacin would be in very small doze like 10 mg together with non gmo lecithin and either vitamin c or a b complex (the lecithin is the key ingredient behind the lysosomes)
Right now I have the non flash niacin coming from Japan presumably from a good source and it is supposed to be of good quality
The b complex I will also be ordering through someone else so my concern is that all the products should indeed be coming from reputable sources

Mentch

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

7/14/16 1:38 PM

Perhaps speak to a knowledgeable nutritionist like Dr. Eliezer Gruber from Nutrisupreme (see website) who may be able to advise you.

Rabbi Price, M.D.
www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

mentch
Supporter

7/15/16 2:38 PM

Dear Dr Price,
I didn't get to speak with Dr Grubber directly but the response that I got in his name was that he is not familiar with the company
I also had spoken again to the reseller who explained to me the reason that the item came in plastic bags as opposed to a container is because that was the way that it was manufactured
He also added that he sells his products to pharmacies and that this product was bought from him previously
But he declined to give any specific names of vendors or customers
I also did some research and found out certain guidelines for buying online where it mentions that ideally better not to use resellers at least for medications
I could give this item back and that would mean that I will have to continue braking capsules as I was doing previously
My other option to try this product in small quantity if it is safe
Please let me know what you think
Sincerely,
LS

Mentch

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

7/17/16 11:03 AM

Sounds suspect perhaps if they cannot provide vendors, pharmacies as references. Best to be on the safe side.

Rabbi Price, M.D.
www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

mentch
Supporter

7/26/16 8:09 AM

Dear Dr. Price,

I have checked internet reviews on the subject a bunch of times
Some indicated that there were some issues with packaging but not with quality
Then I found more information indicating the vitaspace is being used regularly by customers
I am going on vacation for a week and was thinking of trying the powder then
Please let me know what you think

sincerely,
L.S

Mentch

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

7/26/16 8:57 AM

Monitor liver function if elevated in past.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.