Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Dr. Price Where are you?
Created On 9/27/16 10:06 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

yoichy
Junior Supporter

9/27/16 10:06 AM

Have you left us cold? seems like you were the only one who still stuck around till now on this site. What a pity we will all feel the loss.
I hope all is okay with you (we wouldn't want you going depressed or what)
have a wonderful new year

Bottom

Dr. Price MD
Psychiatrist

9/28/16 6:59 AM

I have to contact the administrator of this site. It seems that, for some reason, I am no longer getting email notifications of when there is a message. I will contact the administrator now.

Thanks,

Rabbi Price, M.D.
www.RabbiMD.com

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Ask the Psychiatrist > Ask the Psychiatrist < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.