Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: where (which heading) to place question about male fertility issue
Created On 2/13/12 3:48 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

28os1
Junior Supporter

2/13/12 3:48 PM

Good afternoon. I see several sections labelled "women only" for female fertility questions. I see no section for male fertility questions that is specifically labelled "men only." I do not want women advising me about this personal issue. Yes, I am dealing with A T.I.M.E., but I received some not so encouraging news from them recently c"v, and I am looking for a 2nd opinion. This website was very helpful for me the last time I had a personal question that required help, and whoever could answer where I could place a personal male fertility question, would be extremely helpful, to say the least. Thanks in advance.

Bottom

ykb
Senior Supporter

2/13/12 7:31 PM
User is offline View users profile

As of now there is no private section on the forum to post such questions. You can contact the admin about setting one up if you would like.

Cornell is known as the best for fetility including male infertility. For a second opinion I would suggest trying to see Dr Schelgal or Goldstein.

Hatzlacha Rabbah
Refuah Sheleimah

Bottom

chanieF
Senior Supporter

2/14/12 1:21 AM

just to clarify what ykb wrote- the women's forums are not run by frumsupport. they're independently run, but FS has been kind enough to host them. in the interim, if you do really want to post something, i guess you can consider having your wife post??? also, obviously i don't know any of your specifics, but you may also consider very large doses of zinc and antioxidants [ E and selenium, A etc]

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Comments and Feedback < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.