Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Pulmonary atresia hypoplastic right ventricle
Created On 12/8/05 12:39 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Yocheved
Junior Supporter

12/8/05 12:39 PM
User is offline View users profile

Is there anyone here who has a child born with pulmonary atresia, hypoplastic right ventricle? My son is now 10 years old and B"H is doing very well. Ten years ago there was an 80% mortality rate for this anomoly. His survival is a miracle. But the future is such a big unknown. For all of us it is, I know, but I wonder how the children are doing that were born with this problem more than 10 years ago?

-------------------------
Yocheved

Bottom

mimi
Junior Supporter

1/12/06 1:40 AM

Hi, I'm unfamiliar with that which your son has, though I was born 21 years ago, with tetrallogy of fallot. That's four abnormalities in the heart. I had open heart surgery at age four, and I'm B''H, doing great ever since. Today I'm married, and just recently gave birth to a son. I hope this will give you hope for the future.

Bottom

Yocheved
Junior Supporter

1/19/06 11:14 AM

Dear Mimi: Thanks for your reply. It is wonderful to hear that you are doing so well and have even had a baby! Mazel tov! Kol tov. Yocheved

Yocheved

Bottom

mimi
Junior Supporter

1/23/06 1:43 AM

Thank You, and Good Luck.

Bottom

froggy4
Junior Supporter

3/16/06 7:24 PM

that is so nice to hear. My 16 month old baby has hypoplastic left heart syndrome..are u familiar with that? well its a series of three surgeries, shes had two and in a few yrs will have another one..she is doing well b'h ..anybody on this website a parent og a child with HLHS?

froggy4

Bottom

rochel leah
Junior Supporter

7/18/06 11:12 AM

hi! 4 days ago through a echocardiogram our baby was diagnosed with hlhs with mitral and aortic atresia. b''h there is hope .
froggy4 where did your baby receive the surgery?

Bottom

froggy4
Junior Supporter

8/14/06 11:45 PM

my daughter had her surgery at columbia. Dr. Q. did the surgeries. Did you have your baby yet? If you have any questions feel free email me@buzz2244@aol.com (my baby will be 2 in november)

froggy4

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Congenital Heart Disease > Congenital Heart Disease < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.